XII

I woke up as the sunlight touches my face. I gently opened my eyes seeing ririka hugging me tightly,my face was now blushing intensely and was now panicking since kirari could walk in any minute.

"M-mmmmm~" ririka slowly open her eyes as she caresses my hair softly. "H-hey, are you okay now?" She rubs her eyes while giving me a soft smile.

"I-i'm okay now... But can you tell me? Who changed... me?" I hold the shirt i was wearing tightly,ririka paused for a minute before giggling at my question.

"Kirari ofcourse~" she sit up while running her fingers at her hair. "You should go see her, i bet she's waiting" ririka mutter in a husky voice. I stood up and thanked her for letting me stay at her room.I slowly walk towards her kirari's room,knocking at the door a bit.

I slowly walk towards her kirari's room,knocking at the door a bit

(Credits to gata_mala_)

Kirari revealed herself wearing nothing but a loose bathrobe. "Hi princess~" she dries her hair with a towel while giving a mischievous smirk "Like what you see?"Kirari caught me staring at her body, she slowly unties the bathrobe revealing more of her body. I was now redder than a tomato, I couldn't move while my breathing was uneasy.

She pulled me in to her room,pinning me down at the wall, her hands roam around my body, lifting my shirt off me. "K-kirari" i bit my lips, trying to calm myself down. "I'm sorry about last night y/n, I'll never do that to you,again" her hands grope at my breast, massaging it as her fingers pinches my nipples playfully. I sigh as my body starts to heat up. Kirari's foot guide my legs to open up,placing and rubbing her thigh on my entrance.

"M-mmmm~ fuck~" i whimper while placing my forehead at the wall. Kirari was turn on even more as she rips off my short off me, sending shiver down to my spine.

"I missed that moan babygirl" she turned me around, placing my other leg on top of her shoulder. She let her robe fall off her pale body. "I want to fuck you until your legs can't work anymore" she pulled something out of the drawer next to us, a strap which has a 10 inch dildo attached to it. I began to shake even more as i place my hand around kirari's nape.

"T-that would hurt mistress"

"It will give you pleasure later baby~" kirari kissed me quite hungrily as she puts on the strap.she rub the tip at my clit teasing me to want it.

"M-mmmm,b-be gentle please" i moan while pulling her hair a bit,my hands are now travelling down to her body. Just as i about to touch her breasts,she thrust the entire thing inside of me.

"F-FUCK! AHHMMM~" my hips buck up as i hug her tightly, my nails are now scratching her back. Kirari groan,making her thrust even deeper.

"Uhhhmmm~" she bit and kiss my lips lustfully. I kissed back while  pushing her hips,telling her to go faster

"F-faster kirari~" her eyes was now glowing,she pulled away leaving a string of saliva between us. She puts my leg down and turned me to face the wall. She thrust her hips quite fast, picking up her pace. she leaned closer to my back, leaving trails of hickeys all over me.

She moves my legs to open up wider, kirari's hand slips down to my clit while hitting my spot inside of me, rewarding her a loud moan."I'll miss that moan of yours y/n" she whispered while pinning my head with her other hand to the wall.

"Ughhhh~ ahhmmm fuck~" My eyes rolled back behind my head, drooling by the pleasure i was feeling. Her finger rubs my clit fast while simultaneously thrusting faster and deeper.

"I-im cumming~" i whined,scratching the paint off the wall with my nails.

"Cum for me my little slut" kirari thrust  inside of me in a inhumane pace, making me cum all over her strap. She pulled it out and demands me to kneel down, "Clean it" Kirari holds my hair into a pony tail while rubbing the tip of the dildo on my lips.

"Y-yes mistress" i hold her hips and start to deepthroat the strap, her hands grip tighter at my hair as she felt more aroused watching me lick and suck everything clean.

"Goodgirl" she let me lay down at her bed as i try to catch my breath. While removing the strap off her, she grabs the box at the table and sits besides me.

"Show me your hand" i was confused but didn't hesitate to offer my hand to her,she opened the box with a promise ring inside of it, she slips it down to my ring finger.

"K-kirari" i quickly sit up while my eyes was stuck at the ring on my finger.

"It's a promise ring, don't take it off" she gave me a kiss on my temple and proceeded to dress up, i pull the sheets to cover up my naked body.

"Can i stay here? I don't want to go to school" i pout while snuggling on her sheets

"Fine,just behave" she snickered before sitting besides me. "Help me with my braids?" I kneeled up at the bed and help her tying her hair up into braided loops. She fix her luggage up as i wear her blue hoodie and shorts.

I walk with her to the limo that was waiting for her."laters, princess" She gave me a final kiss before jumping in the limo. I smiled while as the car slowly vanished out my sight. I just let out a sigh and headed towards her room to get some rest.

A/n:

Sorry for not updating yesterday, I'll be updating later today to make it up to you guys!

😗✌️