XXV

"I need something from you before we go home" she placed her hands on to my cheeks,pulling me into a soft kiss.

"Mmhmmm.." I softly giggle out between our kisses "and... What is that you needed?" I murmured out as I pulled away.

She just gave me a look before entering the rest house which made me sigh heavily  as I follow her inside. Just as I closed the door I was pushed against hardly by the wall against her body. Which was a surprise to me as her mood continued to change.

"Now now... Kitten" she softly whispered on my ear as she plants soft kisses behind. Knowingly it would make me weak and wet. "Be at the red room in 5 minutes hmmm?" Her voice was low as her blue eyes starts to darken making me gulp something in my throat. I just nodded my head quickly on her request.

"You know the drill kitten, don't disappoint me"

She quickly released me from the wall and went to a room which I think is the master's bedroom.

"What in the fuck???" I whispered out to myself as I tried my best to get my shit together. After everything that happened That game, the dream, them talking? Why is she suddenly like this?

I quickly set aside my thoughts for now and went upstairs to my surprise a black door was in the middle between some rooms.

"Now that's discreet" i giggle out and entered the room. It was all red even the lights which made every hair on my body stand. I sigh softly as i began stripping out of my clothes, biting my lips as I imagine certain scenarios that could happen right now.

I tied my hair into a nice pony tail and turned myself to face the wall,softly kneeling and placing my hands on my thighs as I wait patiently for her.

After what it feels like an eternity a voice creeps throughout the room

"Ara Ara~" her voice suddenly sent chills down to my spine. "What a pleasant view hmmm?" I just held down my place, waiting for her command.

"You might want to turn around, y/n" I feel her eyes burning holes through my body. I slowly stood up, turning as I do so. As my eyes lay on her I see her siting at the end on the bed wearing a black bra and panties and some heels.

"Like what you see y/n?" Her voice was low as my eyes take her body in. Her mouth now shows a playful smirk as her eyes travel down to my body basically eye fucking me.

Before I could even speak kirari was already infront of me,walking around my body as her hand trails around from my stomach to my back.

"M-mmmm" I whimper out as her hand travels down between my thighs. Making me tilt my head to the side.

"I missed you" she whispered seductively into my ear nibbling my earlobe as she continues. "Be a good girl y/n, so I can fuck you until you're out of breath" she uttered out which she knew it will turn me on.

I can already feel myself wet as she left me standing here to grab something from the drawers. I just watch her pull out some leather cuffs and a thick leather collar out of the drawer. She began walking towards me throwing the heavy cuffs beside me,making my body jump.

"Lean over" She demands as her eyes starts to get even darker.

Just as she finish putting the collar and cuffs onto my neck and hands, she quickly push me towards the bed guiding my arms,making me lift them up.

I furrowed my brows as her as I heard something click. As I lift my head, the cuffs was already locked at the metal that was hanging on the ceiling.

"I fucking missed you" She held on my cheeks tightly.