III

I tried my best trying to forget what happened,since i know kirari wouldn't think about it either. Since i knew my parents would argue over nothing,i just made a turn at one of the streets. I just want to clear my mind for now,since everything seems to be weird today.

"I heard they make the best coffee here" i mumble while kicking some pebbles as i headed to the cafe.

As enter the small cafe, i was amused by the simplistic design of it, the old couple who's running the store gave me a warm welcoming smile as they lead me to the counter. "I'll just have a black coffee please" i handed my payment which they kindly accepted. I headed towards the window where a seat wasn't occupied since there were only a couple of people here. I sat down quietly while looking up at the clouds. "Looks like it will rain" i was pleased by the weather, as i like to drink some hot coffee while it's raining.

The old man slowly put my order down at the table including a muffin "o-oh, sorry but i didn't order the muffin" "don't worry dear,its on the house" he gave an assuring smile before he left me to enjoy what i ordered.

As i savor everything that i got while enjoying the view of the neighborhood a figure like struck my eye as it went inside the cafe. The lady went straight to the counter and started ordering. I couldn't quite put my finger on her since she has her back turned on me, but her posture was quite familiar.

"Mind if i seat here?,y/n?" I was surprised that she was already standing besides me, i gave her a quick nod and offered the seat right infront of me. "Why are you here kirari?" I mumble and continued on drinking my coffee "i just want to know a little bit about you" she carefully remove her coat, trying her best not to hit the table. "What do you want to know?" I gave an unsurprised look and just place my lips on the rim of my coffee. "Well, how's your family?" She continued on her question as she stir her tea.

"Well my Mother owns two business while my dad is... You know owns a company"

"What company?"

"I don't know" i sigh but continued on "i don't give a shit about them" kirari snickered and continued on asking me a bunch of questions that i could easily answer. As i felt more comfortable at her a sudden question slips out my mouth "Do you have a girlfriend kirari?" I tilt my head while waiting for her answer,she paused for a moment and slowly puts down her cup of tea while tapping the rim with her finger "I don't believe in such y/n, i just simply believe in pleasure" while winking at me which made me my cheeks extremely red.

I stood up quickly and said my goodbyes to her "let me walk you out" she stood up and trailed behind me. We went for a walk out of this neighborhood. She just kept on looking as if she's trying to get my attention. As i was about to cross the street,she suddenly pulled me back because a car was rushing out and not stopping at the red light. Kirari was holding my waist and grab my cheek preventing me to fall down. I stared at her eyes as she did to me. "What are you doing to me,y/n?" She whispered under her breath while leaning close to my lips. I closed my eyes as i feel her cold hand on my cheeks,making me shiver as her voice was soothing for my ears.She suddenly snaps into reality and pushed me off her.

"Don't come near me again, you'll get yourself hurt" she gave an emotionless look, hurried on walking away from me while i was left dumfounded on my feet,trying my best to sink in everything. My left eye teared a bit and just nodded. "M-mmm" and made my way straight home, as i didn't bother myself to look behind me.