XIX

One week earlier

KIRARI'S POV

Ever since i offered to gamble my position as Head of the Momobami Clan
more and more representative appeared from my far relatives. As i find it boring, it did gave me an idea that could stir everything up in the aquarium i made for myself.

"I am here to represent my family, Ms.Momobami" i got a bit startled by this tall girl in front of me. I crossed out my legs and made eye contact to her.

"And what do i have to offer if you win...Kumiko?" I brush my lips softly with my finger as i kept on gazing upon her.

"You'll let go of your position and let me lead our Clan" Not surprised by her words since everyone in my relatives wants to lead our clan. I scoffed off before standing up from my seat.

"Have you ever seen a supernova Kumiko?" I saunter down to her,before she could even react i already got her body pinned against the wall.

"My fervent wish is to see a star that would run out of nuclear fuel and give out a fiery explosion" i slid down my knee in between her thighs,making her moan out a whimper as i harshly placed her hands above her head.

"I would like you to gamble that head of yours. I would like to  see for myself if your head could explode like a supernova" as i felt her legs trembling, i quickly pulled out away making her drop down on all fours.

 I would like to  see for myself if your head could explode like a supernova" as i felt her legs trembling, i quickly pulled out away making her drop down on all fours

"I'm sure it will be beautiful beyond belief"

YOUR POV

"And why does that matter to you?" I cooed as i slap kirari's hand, making it slip off my chin before stepping away from her.

"As if you're not seeing someone right now other than me or sayaka?"Just as i finish my words i was already regretting it since kirari's face quickly shifts to her usual yet much colder look.

Looks like im fucking dead now

"She's a part of our family y/n yet instead of waiting for me to tell you, You left just to be with Ms.Jabami" Kirari's right eyebrow lifts as her hands grips on my shirt's collar.

"W...wa-" before i could put out my words she pulled me harshly along the empty corridors while her grasp was getting tighter. Kirari quickly pushed me inside an empty room besides ririka's office. As she step foot inside the room, kirari closed the door lock shut and starts to unbutton her blazer and shirt.

"W-what are you doing..."i felt my face getting warm as my cheeks began to blush. As kirari continued on undressing her top, she unclasps her bra and quickly shifts around revealing her back.

 As kirari continued on undressing her top, she unclasps her bra and quickly shifts around revealing her back

(Art not mine, ctto)

"I'm the current Head of our clan" i daze upon her tattoo on her back. "Now, the girl you saw me with will be gambling with me for my position" she let out a chuckle before clasping her bra into place and starts dressing up.

"Shouldn't you know that by now?" She added on with a sarcastic tone as she noticed me dumbfounded by her

YUMEKO'S POV

"Mary-saaaan~ oh gamble with meee" i kept on tugging Mary's sleeve while she continued on ignoring me while she eats.

"God yumeko! Let me eat!" She pushed me off from her with an annoyed look. As i kept on convincing her to play with me a tall figure stood up infront of us making mary stunned on her seat.

"R-ririka" mary stutter as a noticable gulp can be seen on her throat. I look up seeing ririka staring at me as i held mary tighter on her sleeve.

"Hmmmm" my face was rather unsurprised seeing ririka would have that emotionless look like her sister.

"Mary already declined your gamble yumeko, isn't that enough?" She leaned closer as her fingers trace down my jawline

"Isn't y/n enough already?" Her warm breath touches down on my neck. I gave out a taunting laugh as i felt my eyes started to glow.

"Oh Ms.Vice President, I just want to have a fun gamble with mary-san~" i whimper softly on her ear before standing infront of her, "Well, Thanks for ruining the mood~" i added on as i dust off my shoulder before leaving the cafeteria.

A/n:

Sorry for the sudden switch of pov that i did for this chapter! ಥ‿ಥ hope it didn't confused y'all.