VII

Weekend finally came and pretty much made myself feel at home here at the mansion. Kirari was busy doing loads of paperworks so i was left with ririka, which i didn't mind. We spend the whole afternoon sitting at the grass in the middle of their backyard.

"So, kirari's still spending time with her assistant?" Ririka raise her eyebrow at me as she drinks her tea.

"Yeah... Hope she'll have some time with me" i lay down on her lap as i play with her platinum hair. "Do you find your sister intimidating?" I look at her who almost choke with her drink. "No! She's annoying!" She teased.

"Well speaking of the devil" ririka mutter as kirari unbuttons her collar while walking towards us. "Well hello there~, having some fun?" She looks at me with a grin on her face. "Yeah, since pretty ririka here is spending all day with me" i roll my eyes while shrugging. "Did you just rolled your eyes at me?" Kirari gave me a rather unimpressed look as she folds her sleeves up her arm.

"If you disrespect me again, you'll be bending over my knees"

"Oh can you respect a single here! Get a room you guys!" Ririka exclaimed as she stood up which made me chuckle. "Just talk to mary already" kirari mocks as she pulled me up to her. "Shut up" her sister hissed as she made her way to the house.

I smile as i wrap my arms on kirari's nape, finally i get to spend some time with her. She wraps her arm around my waist pulling me closer to her.

"My, i missed you"

"Doesn't look like it, you spend all day doing paperworks with your precious assistant" i boop her nose, while staring at her blue eyes."Seems like you're jealous" her arms wraps tighter which made me groan.

"Just spend time with me" kirari inclined her head in agreement as she sways my body in sync with her,spinning slowly while she hums. "We'll be having a dinner" kirari slowly spin me around, snuggling on my nape. I shiver as her lips touch my skin. "Hmmm~ let's get ready then" i say under my breath. "I'll wait for you, go and change" she headed towards the limo as i went up to her bedroom. I quickly wore one of kirari's black dress and a pair of heels since i was thinking that kirari will bring me to a fancy restaurant.

 I quickly wore one of kirari's black dress and a pair of heels since i was thinking that kirari will bring me to a fancy restaurant

I fix up my hair while rushing out towards kirari who's in a call with someone. As kirari saw me hurtling towards her, she ended the call and opened the back seat. "You look amazing, y/n" her eyes leering as she sits besides me.

"Can you stop thinking about work when you're with me?"

"That would be unachievable, but I'll do my best" she grips my legs making me moan softly, "h-hmmmm" her hand slowly crawls down to my inner thigh "you're so needy" she whisper on my ear and left some small kisses down to my neck. "K-kirari ughhhmmm" i was close to pulling her hair but she push and pinned me down at the seat as she made her way on top of me.

"Ara~ you'll get your reward later baby" as the limo came to a stop, she looks at me with lust."But for now, have a date with me" Kirari fix my dress and step out the car, she then offered her hand to help me out and set foot in a fancy restaurant.

"Your table mam" the waiter humbly show our seat which you view the mountains around the restaurant. I was amazed and almost squealed by how gorgeous everything was."I'm glad that you like it y/n" kirari utter as she looks at the menu. "We'll be having the steak please, thank you~" the waiter pour us a glass of wine and before leaving.

We enjoy the night as if it was perfect. We were talking about random stuff, and mostly about me and my gambling skills. But mostly interrupted when she receives a lot of calls. Kirari solves it by turning off her phone. As we finish, kirari payed our dinner and agreed on walking home since i want to spend more time with her.

"You're confusing kirari"

"And why is that y/n?"

"You're always intimidating,then all of the sudden you're sweet" i mutter as i cling on her arm, she gave me a soft chuckle, "well i just think i own you a date"

Walking was rather short as we didn't notice we were already infront of the mansion.Kirari suddenly lift me up and carried me on her shoulder. "H-hey!" She hush me down as she hurried inside the house. "You don't want to interrupted don't you?" My face was fluster since i was a bit tipsy by the wine. I bit my lip, preventing me not to make any noises as kirari move slowly to her room. She then toss me playfully on her bed, locking the door behind her.

"I'll show you something"

A/n:

Sorry for the late chapter! I was busy for a bit but I can't leave this story without an update, so better late than sorry 😌✋🏻