XV

Half way through the meeting y/n was still uncomfortable sitting on kirari's lap since kirari didn't made her finish. Everyone was staring at her especially sayaka who's trying her best to kill y/n with her eyes which made the situation worse.

As boredom finally hit her, she glance back at sayaka who's dazing at thin air"Psst sayaka~" y/n whispered and starts to snuggle on kirari's neck,trying to make the poor girl jealous. Sayaka tried to stay calm but her face was burning red and her hand was ready to pull out her taser from her pocket.

"Y/n. Behave" kirari held out her hand to stop sayaka while tapping her other hand on y/n's back. She just rolled her eyes and starts to looking around at all the members. Which made her "ehhh" even more since she couldn't see anyone that could intrigue her. As the meeting finally came to an  end and all the members leave, y/n, kirari and sayaka were left alone at the room.

Y/n cleared her throat as she wraps her other arm around kirari's neck. "There's something we need to finish sayaka~"kirari gave a lustful smirk before signing sayaka to go out of the room. She was hesitant to leave the two alone yet it will be illogical to not follow the president.

YOUR POV

"What's that about?" Kirari ask while touching her lips. I jump out of kirari's lap and roam around the room.

"Nothing, kinda hate the way she looks at you" i bend over my back to look at her before giving a wink. kirari just gave off a chuckle while she cross her legs. "Want to continue?" Kirari softly licks her lips as her eyes scan me from head to toe.

"Hmmm~ but promise me a date" i made my way towards the door, quietly locking it. But before i could even turn around,kirari was already infront of me,holding me from my waist.

"Shhhh~" she shushed me before carrying me at her shoulder. "You're such a naughty girl~"she cooed as her hand hits my butt, making my heart pound against my chest.We made our way towards the red sofa. Kirari made me kneel down on all fours as her hands seductively roam around my curves, making its way down to my skirt.

"What a lovely body you have kitten~" kirari made her way down between my thighs, while her hands grips my waist as if she's demanding me sit down on her face. She moved my underwear to the side as she lets her hot tongue licks my folds.

"A-ahhhh~" i felt my body wanting more of Kirari as her tongue explore every part of my pussy. "Y-you taste wonderful y/n~" her eyes were suddenly lock with mine as her 3 fingers slips inside deeply. "F-fuck!" My eyes suddenly rolled back to my head as Kirari started to suck my clit, swirling and licking it simultaneously.

"S-shit ughhh~hmmmm" I quickly got up,leaving kirari laying down,confused with my actions.

"Aren't you enjoying it darling?" She muffled while licking around her fingers.

While hesitating i untie the ribbon around my collar and used it to tie her wrists together. Kirari's face was rather unimpressed and just gave a chuckle by the foolishness i'm doing.

"Do you really think you can top your dominant y/n?"

"Y-yes"

"Well, show me what you got" she raises her eyebrow while she lick and bit her lips, making my cheeks feel hot and flustered while i unbutton her blazer and shirt "Enjoy it y/n while it last" she hummed while i slowly pull down her skirt,leaving her with only her bra and underwear.

As i lift her back, i reach on her back to unclasps her bra with only one hand while my other was already massaging her breast. "Y/n~" she moaned as i made left a trail of  small hickeys around her neck.

I shove my 3 fingers on her mouth which she didn't hesitate to licks and suck every bit of it,ensuring it was covered with her saliva"K-kirari..." I pulled my fingers out of her mouth and starts to tease her entrance.

"H-hmmmm~ y-yes?"Kirari asked while she breathes heavily. I slid my head between her arms,pinning my forehead on top of hers.

"I love you" before kirari could even reply i thrust my fingers inside of her, a groan escaped her moan as i push the third finger deeper inside of her.

"F-fuck! Uhhhmmm~ i-i'm inlove w-with you too~" She hummed, making my cheeks redder than a tomato. I gave her a kiss, a soft and gentle kiss which she responded back more passionately. As i felt more aroused by her moan, i began to thrust in a inhumane pace and starts to hit her spot repeatedly.

"I-i'm near y/n~" she whimpered with a lustful moan. " Cum for me kirari" i felt even more sexually aroused as her body starts shaking."S-shit!" Kirari groaned loudly as her warm cum wraps around my fingers.I softly lick her pussy, cleaning in between her folds while savoring the sweetness of her fluid.

"Gosh you're sweet" i hushed as i lay myself on top of her,she kissed my forehead while letting me rest on her soft breasts.

"I love you y/n~"

"I love you even more kirari"

A/n:

Super late now! I just really want to update this so here you guys go! Hope you like it