XXIII

"HEY! Y/N!!!" A voice shouted as i felt my body being shaken up. I screamed in horror as i quickly got up from ririka's lap. My heart began to beat out of my chest while sweat began pouring down to my face.

"What happened?" A cold touch held on to my cheeks,making me look up to who's holding and standing infront of me.kirari was there, looking down at me with concern on her face.

"O-oh fuck..." I sighed in relief as i pulled kirari into a tight hug,snuggling my face onto her shoulders.

"I-i thought i lost you..." I murmur under my breath as i place my forehead onto her. She let out a little chuckle as her arms gently wrap on my waist.

"Why would you lose me?" kirari questioned out while rubbing her hand on my back as her lips pecks on mine. I hummed softly while shaking my head. My eyes began to roam around the room,until it was stuck at sayaka and yumeko who's talking quietly besides the door "S-so how's the gamble?" I asked out as i glued my eyes onto the two behind her.

"Oh the gamble was wonderful y/n~" yumeko said sheepishly,her face slowly turn pink while clapping her hands.

I nodded a bit while my eyes didn't move away from sayaka who's face was rather flustered and couldn't have the guts to look at me.

"G-glad to hear that" i utter out while fixing up kirari's ribbon. Kirari help me to stand up and placed her hand onto my waist firmly.

"Let's go home, i want to rest" she gave out a wink before waking her sister up.

"H-huh?... O-ohh..." Ririka rubbed her eyes softly while yawning,she fix herself first before getting her bag.

We headed out to the front gates while kirari lock the room, just as we arrived the three said their goodbyes while ririka just stood besides me with her eyes closed.

i was a bit paranoid when kirari excused herself and sayaka from yumeko to talk privately. Just as the limo arrived i guided ririka inside the limo with kirari hopping in last.

"Want to tell me what happened?" I asked quietly as i lay my head down on her shoulder.

"Sayaka lost" kirari answer shortly as her hand grasp tightly on my inner thigh

"Anything else?"

"Nothing that would concern you,y/n" kirari added on while giving me a short smile.

~time skips~

The limo came into a stop and we finally arrived at the mansion. Ririka already went in, leaving me and kirari alone outside. Before i could follow ririka she pulled me aside with her hand gripping my arm firmly

"Something seems to be bothering you" kirari tilt her head at me as her arms crossed under her breasts.

"It's nothing" i gave out a weak smile, before i could even turn my back at her kirari pinned my body tightly at the wall with my hands behind my back.

"Don't be lying darling" she whispered seductively onto my ear as she press her breasts on my back.

"I-i'm not" i whimper softly, she pinned my hands above my head firmly with one of her hand, while the other pulling me on my waist to bend over.

"I don't like repeating myself,know your place..slut" just as she finished talking, a sharp sting suddenly hit my butt,i groan in pain as i tried my best not to fall down into my knees.

I pulled myself together,trying my best to stand up straight,i look at kirari brushing her thumb on her lips while looking at me from head to foot.

"And who told you to fix yourself?" She leaned her head closer to mine, pushing me again to the wall.

"I-i'll tell... e-everything l-later" i gulped nervously which kirari seems to notice since she pull herself away from me.

"Playroom, darling" Kirari mutter before fixing herself while making her way inside the mansion.

"Well... Fuck"

A/n:

Sorry for the super late update and a bit "eh" / cringy chapter. I just really want to put this out since it's already 6 days from my last update.

Gsjanaldbamldna enjoy! ಥ‿ಥ