XX

Chaos was brought to the Hyakkaou Academy, everyone was gambling for their lives to be at the highest in the board, Yet more and more of them crushed down at the far bottom where everyone else treats them worse than a slave.

As much as the President enjoys the show, it was a bit boring for her to see the same reaction everyone gave when they lose a hefty amount of money.

YOUR POV

"Missed this?" Kirari's fingers slid deeply inside of me,pumping it harshly as her tongue swirls around my clit.

"O-ohhmmm fuck" i groaned in pleasure as i pull her hair tightly. Kirari's other hand lustfully roam around my body, groping warmly on my breast. She crawled on top of me without pulling her fingers out of my pussy I suddenly wrapped my legs tightly around her waist as she begins to thrust her hips fast.

...

"Y/n" i  snapped out of daydreaming as kirari wave over her hand on my face.

"You've been staring at thin air for quite a while now" she snickered before placing her tea down "and also bitting your lower lip" she added on while giving me a mischievous look.

"O-oh im sorry, something came in my mind..." I utter while trying my best to act innocent,kirari on the other hand kept on staring at me as if i did something.

"B-by the way... When's your gamble with kumiko?" I utter out,trying my best to change the subject.

"At the end of the event darling~" a giggle escape her mouth, she bit her lower lip as her finger runs along the rim of her cup.

"W-want to do something? I can watch you gamble if you want" i whispered before sitting on her lap,resting my back at the edge of the table.

"Hmmm,looks like you're the one who wants to do something~" her arms wraps around my body as she tried to forcefully make me grind on her lap.

"U-uhhhhmmm" i whimpered out, as i tried to top kirari by grabbing on her neck, pinning her onto her chair, i was suddenly slammed down hard at her table.

"Ara ara~ do you want me to show you your place...kitten?"her fingers glide from my legs up to my skirt,pushing it up to reveal my butt.

"I-im sorry m-mistress" i felt a sharp sting on my buttcheek as the sound of her hand hitting me echoed in the room.

"You're such a badgirl lately~" her feet guides mine,making me spread my legs for her. Just as she sits on her chair,her fingers pulled my underwear to the side kirari teasingly lick from my clit up to my entrance,wetting every part of my pussy.

"M-mmmm f-fuck~" my eyes began to roll as i scratch my nails at the wooden table.

3RD PERSON POV

Without hesitation kirari slid her two fingers inside of y/n's pussy. She began to thrust it fast as her tongue continued on licking her clit and around her fingers.

"M-mmmm!" She tried her best to hide her moan by covering her mouth with her hand. Kirari was rather unpleased by the way her submissive acted, her fingers slowly began to lose pace until it reaches a full stop.

"F-fuck... Why d-did you stop?" Y/n groaned out of frustration as she tried her best to stand up.

"That's your punishment Ms. L/n" kirari said coldly at her before wiping her mouth. Y/n fix herself up quietly as she made her way to sit down besides kirari.

Silent creep in the room, as they wait for each other to make a move. Just as Y/n was about to stand up,yumeko suddenly burst inside the council room with her eyes shown happiness.

"My my! It's time~ we need to gamble president!" She spitted out loud as she placed her hands on top of her breasts.

"Ms.Jabami! Leave!" Sayaka was about to pull out her taser when kirari held out her hand,telling her assistant to stop which made her assistant back away from yumeko.

"So what do you say President? Gamble everything that you have!" Yumeko's eyes began to glow bloody red as her breathing was rather unease by the excitement she was feeling. Before Kirari could even answer sayaka began to interfere.

"Gamble with me then i would bet my own life!" She shouted out which made y/n's mouth drop down by how the girl acted.

"That's quite boring sayaka~ i mean there's more interesting than gambling your life. How about your memory and emotions, everything that constitutes between you and the president~ If you lose you should become strangers with her!" Sayaka's pupils was dilated out of fear because of the words that came out of yumeko's mouth.

"Interesting, could i be the game monitor?" Kirari snickered out as she placed her right leg on top of her left.

"It would be a pleasure!" Yumeko utter sheepishly "but what would i gamble? Oh~ i would stop gambling for the rest of my life if i lose!" Yumeko added on which made kirari chuckled.

"Are you okay with the stakes sayaka?" Kirari asked as she rubs her finger on her lower lip.

"Y-yes!" Sayaka utter out with confidence as her cheeks began to blush.

"A-are you really allowing this!?" Y/n snapped out because of kirari's choices. Kirari didn't seem to mind the poor girl and continued on with sayaka and yumeko.

"Hmmm there's a game I've been waiting to play... It represents the beginning and ending of this journey called life~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's called The Tower of Doors"

A/n:

Sorry for the late update, I've Been pretty busy lately 😬 so please i hope you guys enjoy this chapter! It's so late rn here so i better get some sleep~ I'll fix any error tom! Hehe