VIII

Smut

KIRARI'S POV

I let y/n see a black door behind my clothes in the walk-in closet. I show her a key that could open the door. i creek it open as i offer my other hand for her to hold onto. "There's no turning back" i mutter as i flick on the lights, revealing a room painted in red. Y/n gasped seeing a variety of bondages  hanging at the wall, floggers near the bed as well as martial aids displayed on the top of the drawers.

"K-kirari" y/n bit her lips as she tries to find her words. I tied her hair into a ponytail and trail my hands down to her dress touching every curve of her body. "As i order you to come here..."i pull her strap down smelling her neck down to her shoulder. "I want you to be naked,hair fixed into a ponytail and your head down as you wait for me" i let go of her strap revealing y/n's naked body. "Wait here" i grab a  black blindfold from one of the drawers and place it gently on y/n's eyes.

I close the door and start to grab a crop flogger, leather shackles and a strap. I let the shackles drop down on the floor making y/n shiver from the heavy sound. I let the flogger run through her body as i slowly walk around her. I hit her shoulder making her bit her lips quite seductively. "does it hurt?" "N-no hmmm~" i was intrigue by the way she reacted making me pull her towards the bed.

As i push her down,topping her, i grab the shackles and lock it shut on y/n's wrists, positioning her hands on top of her head,i pull a rope out at the bedside drawers and tie the metal chains of the shackles on the headboard.

"Remember your safe words darling?"

"M-mmmm yellow and red mistress" she utter as she breathe heavily. I jump off her and continued on caressing her body using the flogger. I hit different parts of her body which made her whimper and moan softly.

"Ara~ don't hold back your moan darling, no one will hear you~"

YOUR POV

As i hear kirari let go of the flogger and pull out something from the bottom drawer. I felt a bit of nervous hearing some rattling and drawers being shut aggressively. A faint buzz came out of nowhere before i felt something vibrating  fast on top of my clit. I arc my back as i whimper by the pleasure i was feeling.

"A-ahhhh~ fuck kirari~ hmmmm~"

"Enjoy every bit of it baby" she whisper on my ear before nibbling my earlobe. She made her way down to my breasts,licking and sucking it to leave some hickeys. "You're so intriguing to me y/n~" i tried to pull out of the shackles, yet it was useless since it was lock shut. Kirari then jump on top of me and rub something on my entrance,teasing me to enter it inside.

"Ready?" Before i could answer her question she thrust in a 8 inch strap deep inside of me making me scream in pain. "F-fuck! Y-yellow!!" I tug my arms as i felt a sudden numbness run through my body. "I'm sorry, shhhhh~ I'll wait for you" she kiss my lips passionately as her arms wrap my body.as i let my body adjust.

"M-mmmm~ move mistress" i clenched my hands at the rope tightly as she moves her hips slowly pulling the strap in and out.

"F-fuck~ stop teasing me~" i exclaimed at her, a hand suddenly wraps on my neck and tried to choke me.

"You're so fucking needy, aren't you?"i eagerly nod while licking my lips trying to tease her.

Kirari eventually pick up her pace and starts to thrust faster and deeper.

"Uhhhhmmm! Fuck! Ahhhh~ mistress~" a loud moan escaped my mouth as she kept on thrusting fast. "Don't fucking cum!" She slaps my me and dig her nails  on my cheeks quite harshly as she kept on thrusting at a inhumane pace. She suddenly stops and pulled out the strap. I whimper as i slowly cross my legs waiting for kirari as she remove the strap off her.

"Did i say we're done?" She forcefully opened my legs and positioned herself into a scissor position.

She thrust her hips seductively making sure our clit rub each other. "U-uhh c-cum with me y/n~" this was the first time i heard kirari moan which made me turned on so bad, "y-yes mistress~ ohhmmm fuck~" i groan a bit. Kirari continued on thrust faster till the both of cum.

"H-hmmm" she was gasping for air while biting my lips. "Let me remember how good you taste" She glance at me as she crawl down to my pussy. She lick my clit and suck everything clean." You're so sweet" she snickered as i was still panting and shaking a bit. "c-can we sleep here?" I mumble while sighing heavily. She removes the shackles off my wrists. "As long as you're comfortable" she smiled and let herself lay down besides me. "T-thank you~" i blushed as she lay me down on her chest letting her fingers run down my hair.

"Goodnight y/n~"

"Goodnight kirari"

A/N:

HEY! I'M SORRYYYYY if i didn't update this story yesterday. I was so busy. ಥ‿ಥ Hope this smut chapter isn't weird to read since i rush it.

Here's a picture of kirari to make it up to you❤️