X

YOUR POV

Monday finally rolled in and i start to dress myself up for school. I really don't want to go but it will raise suspicions from my parents so that's a big no no.

After a long walk, i was about to enter the school when a familiar limo was park infront of the gates, kirari got off the car with her face looking unbothered from what happened last weekend. Her posture was still perfect yet her hand was wrap with some bandage.

"W-what happen to your hand Ms.President!?" Sayaka's face was blushing as she was worry about kirari's hand.

"Nothing that could concern you sayaka" She continued on walking without even taking a look at me. Ririka took some time before stepping out the vehicle, She was still wearing her mask obviously and just went straight ahead to me. I was confused on the way she act,yet i tried my best to shrug it off and continue on with my day.

Classes went by pretty quickly and lunch finally rolled in. I was a bit hesitant to go out since ririka was just standing outside waiting for me. I gave in after a few minutes because i was hungry and just went straight to the cafeteria as she trail behind me, students were rather shock seeing the vice president following a random girl out of nowhere. I bought a chocolate bar and some water before sitting at the far corner of the cafeteria.

"Are you only eating that?" I jump a bit by ririka's robotic voice, i rolled my eyes and just simply nod to answer her question. I ate a bit and gave the other half to her since i lost my appetite. I just tap her mask repeatedly to annoy her as i lay my head on my other hand.

"Y/n!" A familiar voice was heard as i saw a girl rushing towards me, "h-hey! No!" I place my hand on yumeko's head before she could kill me by her hug. "Ohhh~ hmp" she pouts and let herself sit besides me. She stared at ririka for a bit before asking me a bunch of question since i left her party unexpectedly.

"Hehe,sorry about that~" i stretch my arms as i saw kirari from a far,just standing and staring at me and yumeko. I excused myself and ririka from yumeko and left the cafeteria quite fast.

"W-where are we going y/n?" I was unaware that i was pulling a confused ririka the whole time. "I'm sorry, i just don't want to see your sister" i fiddle my fingers and made my way to my class before ririka could speak to me.

~Time skips~

Class finally ended and i fix up my things, getting ready to go home. I look behind as i heard a knock from the doors. I glance a bit seeing kirari blocking the way out.

"What do you want?"

"I want to talk to you"

"Do i look like i want to talk, Ms.President?" I scoffed and rolled my eyes at her.

"Did you just rolled your eyes at me?" Her voice was rather cold as she walk towards me. "Don't you fucking touch me kirari" i flinch my hand as she tried to grab my arm,my breathing was rather heavily as i tried my best to walk away from her.

"Fine,but please just listen"She closed the door and sits at the teachers table looking at me with her eyes, showing me what she's feeling. This was the first time kirari ever show her true emotions at me, i was feeling guilty by her look,making me lower my head down.

"Sachiko, she's a close family friend. We were really like sisters back then, Since ririka was busy practicing to be me. I was left with sachiko, who would always practice gamble with me." Kirari's finger touches her lips as she paused for a moment, her legs cross before taking a deep breath.

"One day when we were both alone, she convince me to gamble with her. The bet was fucked up, if i win i would have a my life like nothing ever happened, but if i lose I'll be her submissive until i'm 16. I was hesitant at first but got trick by her since she made it look easy by telling me the game is just poker... I lost obviously and i was her submissive for 2 years... But not that kind of relationship that we have y/n, It was rough, it almost feels like rape... All i experienced by her was pure pain and i couldn't bare with it, yet i need to since she would hurt ririka if i disobey her" kirari suddenly starts crying uncontrollably. It's like she's been hiding this for years now. I couldn't believe my eyes that someone like her would go through all of that.

I amble towards her giving a tight hug to make her feel that i would never leave her behind. "S-shhhh i-im sorry i didn't know" i bury her face on my neck as i rub her back letting her to calm down.

After a bit she pulled away and cup her cold hands on my cheeks. "I-im sorry y/n, i promise I'll protect you" her voice was a bit hoarse, i gave her some tissue and help her to fix herself "I'm sorry if i didn't gave you a chance to explain yourself from the beginning" i peck her lips as she gave me a short smile before walking out the classroom, i followed her as we made our way to the student council.

"W-what happened to your hand by the way?" I ask as i slowly held her hand

"Nothing,i was just frustrated by you... Leaving me" kirari spoke as she held mine tighter.

As we set foot in the student council, i spotted ririka typing something on her laptop with her mask off since she's alone"So you too are good now?" She didn't took her eyes off the screen. "Looks like it" i murmur and tap my fingers at the aquarium. Kirari sits at her chair then taps her lap while looking at me. "Sit here" she order, i didn't hesitate and just sit on her lap,snuggle my face on her breasts. My eyes slowly drifts away as i felt really tired by all the schoolworks.

"You can sleep, we'll just finish up" kirari kiss my head and started to do her paperworks. As i slowly fell asleep she's trying her best not make any sudden moves that could wake me up.

A/n:
Here's another chapter for y'all! I made kirari's past a bit fuck up hehe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it's pretty late now and i need to sleep. I'll be updating again tomorrow!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here's a chibi version of kirari and ririka (ctto) (got it somewhere)