IX

I was up a bit early than kirari,i stretch a bit as i stare at peaceful face. i left her a kiss on her temple while slowly getting up from the bed trying my best not to wake her up, i wore a silk robe and proceeded to the kitchen while tying my hair into a braid. I ask the maids where everything was and carry on making some breakfast. As i was about to finish cooking, two arms suddenly wrap around my body while a soft lips touches my nape.

"You hungry?" I mumble while flipping the pancakes

"Yeah..." She whispered and proceeded to kiss my nape down to my shoulder. "I'll fix up the table" she pulls away and help the maids to organize. I place everything down and sits besides kirari.

As we continue on eating, ririka showed up rubbing her eye as her other arm hugging a pillow. "H-hmmmm hi~" she greeted before preparing herself a cup of tea."Morning sister" kirari smile and wipe her mouth softly with a napkin. I was about to talk  with ririka when suddenly we were interrupted by a maid. She told kirari that there's someone waiting at the door. Kirari excused herself and left me and ririka on the table a bit confused at the table.

"So, her?" The same tall girl with red eyes that i met from school was heading towards me. I look at kirari who's trying her best to pull the girl out of their house.

"I thought you're better than this kirari?" She cackle up and hold my chin quite firmly. My face was pale as i look at ririka asking her to help me.

"Don't touch her sachiko" kirari slaps her hand away from my face and pushed sachiko off me.

"Atleast find someone who's worth replacing me—"
"Oh by the way... Kirari likes it rough" the tall girl winks at me before walking out the house, I was left trembling, as ririka rush towards me trying to calm me down.

"Y/n, let me exp—"

"Ririka,please take me home" i cut her off and stood up, hurrying to the bedroom to change.

Kirari followed the entire time trying to stop me from leaving. "Fuck off, or you know what? Fuck her instead!" I cry out loud before bolting towards ririka's car. Ririka opened the door for me and drive out of the gates quickly.

We were silent the whole trip, ririka didn't dare to talk about what happened earlier. Just as we came into a complete stop infront of my house, ririka holds my arm as i tried to get off her car. "Y/n, i don't know anything about kirari and sachiko" i pause for a bit before looking at her eyes.

"I belive you..." I tap her hands and left her a convincing smile before stepping out of her car. I wave her goodbye as i entering our gates.

Mom and dad was talking at the living room as i came in. Just as they see me entering,mom rush ahead and gave me a bone crushing hug. "Ohhh y/n, where have you been!" Her voice was concern. I look at dad who's trying his best not to laugh at us. "I-im sorry~ i was just hanging with some friends"

I excused myself and walk up the stairs, trying to hold myself from crying. As i enter my room i slam the door shut and began to crying. Asking myself what did i do wrong to deserve this kind of torture. I turn my phone off as it continue on ringing and ringing. I couldn't help it and just cried myself out to sleep,like it will help me to forget everything.

KIRARI'S POV

I tried my best to call y/n's phone but it was no use, she wouldn't answer it. I walk around the living room trying to think on how i can explain everything to her.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" as i turn my head around a hand slaps me across my face. I look up seeing ririka who was fuming.

"You don't know shit ririka!" I screamed and tried to slap her back, yet she catches my wrist firmly before i could even touch her cheek. "I don't know shit about you kirari, but now i know how fuck up you really are" she pushed me off, and started to walk away.

I was frustrated and just started to punch the huge mirror at wall until it shattered. My mind couldn't hold my emotions anymore and i started to cry.

Fuck! Why won't she listen! I'm trying my best to tell her about sachiko... I just need her to listen...

I pull my hair tightly as i begin to shake."I can't lose you y/n" i murmur under my breath. I tried to calm myself down seeing blood dripping down from.my hand, my vision starts to get blurry. As i started to walk yet i completely passed out making my body fall down to  the floor.

A/n:

I feel like this story is a bit "eh" for me. But i couldn't help myself, soooo here's some drama hehe.

Hope you enjoy every chapter of this story!