XI

I woke up by the sudden shake around my surroundings. I squint my eyes as i try to clear up my vision, "Looks like someone's up?" I look up seeing kirari and ririka drinking some champagne inside the limo. "H-hmmm sorry about that" i sat up while rubbing my eyes gently.

"Want some?" Kirari offered her glass which i kindly declined since i can get easily drunk.

"There's something i have to tell you y/n." Kirari's voice was serious, her face was expressionless as she takes a sip with her champagne.

"What is it?" My anxiety was starting to attack since i kinda hate people telling me "there's something i need to tell you or we have to talk"

"I need to go somewhere for a couple of days, personal reasons"

"No shit" i scoffed and quickly snatch her glass. Kirari just gave a her usual smirk before wrapping her arm on my waist.

"be nice princess or else I'll punish you" she whispered as her grip tighten on my waist. I whimper softly as i tap her hand,telling her to stop. She pulls her hand away and started to talk about something with ririka. I just sigh heavily before gulping the entire drink.

I drank a bit too much champagne which made the twins snickered. As we arrive at their house,i quickly got off their limo but was hit with a sudden headache which made me lopsided. Kirari pulled me towards her before i could hit my head at the gates. "Someone's tipsy" her smirk was now mischievous as her hands cup my cheeks. I tried my best to push her off me but it was no use since i was drunk. I just lay my head low while kirari carry me to her room.

I was about to doze off when she suddenly threw me at her bed. "H-hey!" I grunt as i hold onto my head. "Sorry not sorry" she giggled and proceeded to take off her clothes. I ended up staring at her the entire time until she was naked.

"Do you like what you see darling?" She smirk as her hands runs through her curve.

"H-hmmmm" my cheeks were getting hot which made me turn my head away from her. She left a giggle before taking a shower. As i about to doze off again kirari suddenly appeared on top of me with her body soaking wet.

"Are you really sleepy y/n?" Her hands slowly caresses my cheeks as it runs down to my neck,grasping it tightly. I was gasping for air as kirari was choking me even tighter.

"Y-yes mi-mistress" her thumb brushes my lower lip before getting off of me, i  started to cough and tried my best to breathe. Kirari just wore a red silk robe before sitting down at her table.

"I'll make you miss my touch y/n" her voice was cold which sent some shivers down to my spine.

I stood up and started to walk towards her. "K-kir—" i was about to touch her shoulder but her hand just slaps mine away from her.

"Don't make me punish you y/n." I was frustrated by her action, i tried to grab her but got repeatedly rejected.

"I warned you y/n"

"Fuck it! Punish me then!" I groaned as i look at kirari who paused for a bit and tried her best to fix up her posture.

"You'll hate me if i did" she explained.

"Too bad, i already hate you because of this" i stomp my feet and started to rush out her room. She suddenly pull me by the hair and pinned me down at the wall.

"Some attitude for a submissive huh? I'll teach you a lesson you little bitch" kirari was displeased by my attitude and pushed me down on all fours at the floor.

"Stay like that" she said as her eyes started to glow bright blue. I lay my head low as i try to calm myself.

W-what will she do to me? Is she going to kill me? Fuck! fuck! FUCK!

I was startled by the sound of the belt buckle hitting the floor. I just stared at is as kirari took her time to walk.

"Don't make a sound or I'll make you bleed" she instruct, before i could say a word, i felt a sharp pain on my butt which made me whimper. "Don't make me repeat myself" her blue eyes was brighter than ever as she continued on  hitting my butt cheeks repeatedly.

I bit my lips a bit too hard trying to hold myself from shouting making my lower lip bleed. I was speechless and couldn't bear to hear the sound of the belt hitting me. Kirari finished off and was satisfied by the redness of my butt cheeks. She tried to pull me towards her but i quickly pull myself off her and took a step back.

"G-get away" my tears kept on pouring down to my cheeks. Kirari just stood up staring at me with concern on her face as she breathes quite heavily.

"I-i'm sorry y/n" kirari tried to hug me but i tried my best to get away from her. I was in a lot of pain which cause me to barely walk out to her room.I headed to ririka,panicking and knocking repeatedly as if kirari would kill me. Ririka opened the door too quick which made me fall on top of her.

"H-hey! What happened!?" Ririka was holding me and tried her best to carry me to her bed.

"I-im sorry if i disturbed you, b-but please let me stay here" i whimpered while flinching after ririka made me sit on her bed.

"Y-yes! Of course you can stay!" Ririka's face was so flustered while she tuck me in her bed. I was laying down on my side since my butt was still aching. Ririka gave me some space and just completed doze off. I softly yawned "thank you ririka" before i drift away to sleep.

A/n:

Oops another drama hehe. But since you're still here~ I'd like to tell you that there will be more smut chapters ahead, so buckle up! ☞ ̄ᴥ ̄☞