XVIII

"hey~ wake up~" As the bright sun touches my face i slowly opened my eyes,groaning in frustration as i felt someone sitting on my lap.

"FUCKING SHIT!" I screamed loudly as i saw yumeko leaning closer to my face.  Out of surprised i pushed her off me making her drop down hard on the floor.

"Ara~ good morning y/n! Time to go to school~" she giggled as she helped herself to stand up.

"Oh here's your uniform! already clean~" she neatly place it on top of the bed before handling me one of her robes and a clean towel.

"I'll make some breakfast!" Yumeko playfully claps her hands before leaving me in her room.

As i finally understand why i am here and not with kirari, I jump out of the bed and made my way towards the shower to take a quick bath.

As i finished dressing up and putting my hair into a ponytail, i rushed down to the kitchen to see yumeko fixing up the table.

"Here y/n! Enjoy your food~" her cheeks turned pink  while placing down a plate of food in front of me.

~time skips to school~

As we enter the school, students all around was gossiping about something which made me a bit uncomfortable.

"W-what's happening?" I grab onto yumeko's sleeve which she didn't seem to mind and just continued on walking towards her class. As we're about to turn, i saw the Vice President leading a couple towards the council room. I paused for a minute as i felt ririka staring at me while her mask was on.

"Stay as long as you want darling~" a familiar voice stunned me, as it sends shivers down to my spine. My eyes turned to the couple behind ririka, and there it was, Kirari is with a tall blonde girl, who's clinging on her arm.

My Dominant's eye lock into mine before giving me a mischievous smirk, they continued on walking away as if i'm a stranger to her. Before i could even process what happened yumeko pulled me in the empty classroom.

"W-what?" My eyes starts to tear up. She pulled me into a tight yet gentle hug. "I need to talk to you what's happening right now" her hands softly cups my cheeks as her thumb wipes away my tears. Yumeko was about to speak when suddenly the speaker inside the room suddenly turned on.

"Testing... testing..... Hello to everyone! I'm Runa Yomozuki! I got some important details to tell so listen up! If you miss it, you might turn yourself into a house pet nyahahahahaha~

The first thing about this event is about the chips. It cannot be bought or sold! They could only be transferred to another by gambling. This is a chance to free yourself from being a house pet or up your ranking here in the academy!

The event will only last for 14 days. You can gamble whenever and whoever you want. Whoever has the most chips at the end of 14 days will be the winner and will have their rank on top of everyone else. Only one can be a winner

That is all... As the host of this ongoing event, I wish everybody goodluck!"

As the speaker finally turned off my body began to shake. Everything was happening too fast and I can't even sink it in. Yumeko just gave smile before pulling me to a room where the chips will be distributed.

She excused herself and got in line,leaving me at the door confuse as fuck. Mary suddenly appeared with a chip on her hand.

"Y-you're participating?" I was surprised of mary since i know she's not into this kind of event or gamble.

"I don't k-" yumeko suddenly rushed over,calling out Mary's name while her hand opens widely. "Mary-saaaaan~" before yumeko could hug her, Mary quickly move besides me making yumeko dive down the floor. "Yumeko!" Ryota rushed towards her,panicking as he helps the poor girl to stand up.

"Excuse me" i tap Mary's shoulder before heading out since i couldn't bare any of this bullshit. I was walking around the academy since I just want to be alone to clear my mind and I don't want to be near her (kirari).

I was dazing on thin air when suddenly i bumped into someone.

"I-im sorry" as i held my face up, a pair of blue eyes stared down at me as her lips formed a smile.

"Ara ara~ hello there" her hand swiftly grip into my chin while she held her other hand on top of her hips.

"M-mmmmm" Trying my best to pull away from the hand,her nails dug into my chin deeper making groan in pain.

"I missed that voice of yours" her face leaned forward to mine closely, as if our lips would kiss.

"Do you think i wouldn't know?" The smile on her face quickly disappear as she stared at me with disgust on her eyes.

"W-what?" I was trembling, I couldn't talk without stuttering nor walk away from her

"About you... and yumeko"

A/n:

Here's a picture of kirari 😩❤️