VI

I was woken up by an angry voice outside the room. I sit up, wrapping my naked body with the sheets while rubbing my eyes gently. Kirari entered the room, offering me one of her silk robe. "Wear it, we'll be having dinner now" she went out the room giving me some privacy. I wore a light blue robe as well as kirari's slippers.I went down holding myself from falling down since my legs is still shaking.

As kirari saw me struggling to walk. She gently picks me up bridal style, carrying me to the table, she then gently put me down facing someone who looks like her. "U-uhhhmmm" as i was about to ask kirari who was sitting infront of me she cuts me off "By the way, that's ririka. My twin aka the vice president" ririka gave me a short smile and went on eating. "Oh..." Was the only thing came out of my mouth.

Ririka finished her meal fast. She excused herself and went to the living room to watch some movies. "She's just shy y/n" kirari assured as she drinks her wine. "Well, you're more intimidating than her" i said chuckling while food is still in my mouth. Kirari leaned closer as she intertwines her hands "so did you made up your mind?"

"Uhhmm, Actually not yet... But if we're not in a relationship, could we still have dates like movies and dinner?"

"Hmmm since i enjoyed your company, how about once a week?" Kirari raised her eyebrow while smiling at me. I just agreed with her and finished what i was eating, i excused myself and headed towards ririka who's really focused on the television.

"H-hey" ririka suddenly jumps on her seat while panting heavily as she looks at me. "O-oh hey" she offered me a seat besides her which i gladly accepted. I sat beside her and try not to be too rude to ask her a few questions. I was shock on how much ririka was open and easily talk about her and kirari, how she ended with a mask and how long she's been kirari's shadow. Ririka asked me a few questions which i answer quite quickly since I'm not really that interesting.

Kirari made her way towards us and sit besides ririka she unbraided her hair as well as wiping her blue lipstick away.

(Just imagine kirari's hair is down)

I was even more impressed on how much they really look alike, there were no moles on their face to distinguish who is who. But then, I look down and started to laugh. Their expression was confused on why i was laughing. "H-hey what's funny!" Ririka punch my arms playfully as her cheeks started to blush. "O-oh nothing! I just think kirari has a bigger... You know" i gestured my breast which made kirari snickered. "My, you should work that out, sister" ririka was red as a tomato hearing me and kirari mocking her and started hitting us repeatedly. I bursted out laughing even louder which made kirari laugh.

Me and ririka suddenly stop fighting when we heard kirari laughing at us

Me and ririka suddenly stop fighting when we heard kirari laughing at us. "O-oh so you can laugh?" "My, it's not like I'm a robot y/n~" she mocks me and stood up from her seat "Excuse me, i have work to do~" she left us completely shock since it was mine and ririka's first time to hear her laugh, a genuine laugh to be exact.

Ririka ordered a lot of food since she was comfortable to hang out with me. She was the complete opposite of kirari,like yin and yang, she made me feel at home.

"So... Kirari gave you a contract?" I gave a quick nod as i put all the food on the table. "You need to know more about that y/n, i don't want to tell you anything since it's best that you two talk" she scoop her finger down to the icing and wipe it on my cheek, before i could react she make a run for it towards the garden "RIRI!!!" I screamed as hold the other cupcake while chasing after her.

We were pretty much exhausted and passed out at the grass. I look up at the sky enjoying how the stars shines "Stay with kirari y/n, i love to see her happy" ririka sat down and peek a bit on my face "i would riri~" i stood up and offered my hand to help her. We help the maids clean up our mess and headed towards kirari's room.

As we arrived,i gave ririka a tight hug before entering the bedroom. Kirari just got out of the shower without anything to cover up her body. "You like what you see y/n?" I didn't knew i was staring at her body, i simply look away hiding my face from her and just grab some pajamas for her to wear. She kindly wore what i got for her and offered me a brand new towel."I already fix the bathtub,enjoy your bath~" pecking my lips softly and went onto her table to finish her work.

I undressed myself as i slowly lay my body on the tub, my mind was finally cleared and my body was now relaxed.
After 15 minutes, I headed out seeing kirari was waiting for me at the bed typing something on her computer. "Kirari~" i was still naked and crawl on the bed towards her. "Yes darling?" She closes her laptop and caresses my cheeks gently.

"I want to negotiate with you... About the contract"

"I would be disappointed if you didn't" she pulled out a copy of the contract as well as mine.

"So, y/n" she smirked and waits for me to continue

"Uhmm, page 4 is bondage acceptable to the submissive?"

"With you y/n"

"Please cross out tape and cable ties"

"Consider them gone, please continue"

We negotiate all night and came out the final contract. "I'll review everything and give you the revised contract tomorrow" her eyes were glowing as she fix all of the paperworks off the bed. She lay down offering her arm for me to lay down to. I hug her tightly as i bury my face on her neck. "Goodnight kirari~" she plays with my hair,running her fingers down to my cheek. "Goodnight,y/n"