II

After a long day in school the bell rang, saying that classes are now over and classes are now dismissed,i just grab my bag and stuff and just went on  opening the door, revealing a girl with a pony tail infront of me, it was sayaka. She gave me a rather fake smile as she cleared her throat. "The president would like to have a meeting with you tomorrow after school"

"Oh, please tell her I'll be there" she simply walk away,i shrugged and didn't mind on how rude she was."damn I don't even know her" As i fix my earphones on,I headed home while playing some of my favorite songs.I arrived rather quick infront of my home. i gave a deep exhale and went straight inside, As i expected my parents were fighting at the kitchen for money.

"Hey" i sigh as i walk towards my room. They paused for a moment and just greeted me before continuing fighting again.

I mean money shouldn't be a problem by now since my mother own 2 businesses. But somehow my dad feels like his masculinity was being destroyed by my own mother.

I slam the door and just collapsed on my bed placing my pillow over my head.
"Fuck this life" i murmur while kicking my feet on the bed. After a few minutes my parents finally gave up on fighting and everything went silent, i throw my pillow off my head as i grab my phone. A notification pop up, i furrowed my forehead as i opened the notification it went straight into the President's email.

"See you tom, y/n"

"See you too" a grin appeared on my lips, i turned off my phone and started to finish my other homework and projects.I tried my best to focus on what I'm doing but since my mind was thinking of her, i just gave up and slip myself into my sheets

Why do i feel excited to see you Ms. President? Knowing you're so intimidating...

As my eyes and body felt heavy,i just  snuggled at my sheets and pillow,letting myself fall asleep.

School time

I purposely didn't cared about my classes today since i was busy on thinking how much can i fuck up the interview later. I kept my eyes at the board while trying not to look like a jackass and to also lower the chances of me getting called, Which surprisingly worked. As time passes like a flash my final class was finally done. This made me a bit nervous which means my anxiety is now kicking me on my butt.

I grab my notebook and phone and anxiously walking towards the student council. As i stop at this huge door i felt small, my body was really not moving either,it felt like i was paralyzed. But suddenly sayaka snaps her finger at me making me startled. "The president is inside please come in" she said formally while opening the door. I walk slowly inside seeing kirari and a tall girl sitting on the table.

"You may leave now sachiko,i have a meeting today" the president's face was rather bored while she looks at thin air.
The tall girl suddenly turned her head and look at me with her red eyes while giving me a smirk.

"My, be gentle kirari~" i was confused and just stood still as the girl walk past me which made me shiver a bit, causing me to bit my lips. As i heard the door closes kirari stood up and walk towards the large aquarium on the wall. "You may sit y/n, i only have 10 minutes to talk" I snap back into reality and hurried along to sit at one of the chairs.

"U-uhmmm" i look at my notebook as i search my pocket for my pen. She noticed what i was doing and grab her pen and gave it to me.

"Thank you Ms.President" i bow a bit as i spin the pen on my fingers." Please,just call me kirari" she gave an assured smile while pouring some tea. I proceeded to ask some questions which she answered quite formally, not being surprised at all. I wrote everything down while drinking the tea she gave me. Kirari suddenly fix her sleeves as she sits infront of me. "Is there anything you want to ask me, personally y/n?" Her hands wrap on her knee while she stared deeply into me. "I-uhmmm... Are you gay?" I quickly covered my mouth thinking about what i just said, Kirari on the other hand started to giggle. She got up and went infront of me. I was panicking inside and didn't had the guts to talk, she removed my hands out of my mouth and hold my chin. She leaned closer as she presses her knee between my thigh making me whimper.

 She leaned closer as she presses her knee between my thigh making me whimper

"I am" she pushed me off her and quickly turned around. My mind couldn't process everything that happened, she finished her tea while giving me a mischievous look. "Come, i'll walk you out the school" she offered her hand which i gladly accept.

I trailed behind her as my face was still flustered on what just happened. She stopped infront of the gates and turned around to look at me

"y/n" she raise her hands a bit showing me the way out

"Kirari" i went outside the academy and didn't bother to look behind me. "It seems like i fucked up" i scratch my nape as i continue on walking along the streets.