XIII

Days went by and still i have no contact with kirari, ririka also skips her school and did her best to keep me company since I've been missing her sister too much.

"What do you want to do y/n?" She suddenly looks at me while eating some vanilla ice cream

"Uhhhh~ we can get a cat?" I mutter while scooping some of her ice cream.

"H-hmmmm" she nods while sucking the ice cream off her lower lip. "Okay done! Lets goooo~" she pulled me from my shirt and quickly rush out of the house. We walk all over the street trying to find a stray cat. Ririka kept on meowing and humming"psw psw pshhhh" while looking around some random bushes.

"Meow~" after searching for hours we finally heard a soft meow across the street. Ririka's eyes were lock on mine as she blushes immensely, "MINE!" i shouted before sprinting across the street, ririka on the other hand suddenly catches up. We almost made it a contest " Who's the fastest one to find the cat", I squeeze myself through some tight spaces between buildings and fences. ririka squealed as she lifts her arms,revealing a dirty white cat.

"YEEEEES!" Ririka shrieked with laughter as she puts out her tongue out on me. "UGHHH!" i rolled my eyes while stomping my feet towards her. I gently scratch the kitten's head making it purr on my hand. "Do you have a name in mind?" I look at the kitten's body to check for any fleas or wound.

"M-mmmm~ riri!" Ririka said excitedly while snuggling the cat on her chest. We went ahead towards a nearby vet to get riri some shots and get her cleaned up.

We grab some chips and some cat food at a convenient store before heading back home. Ririka sets riri down at the living room letting it roam around. I excused myself to her and headed towards kirari's room to take a quick bath.

I set foot inside the room,locking the door with one hand and the other unbuttoning my pants. I flick the lights on revealing kirari holding a glass filled with wine while sitting at her chair besides the table.

"O-oh—" as i about to scream she place her finger on her lips, signing me to be quiet. i run towards her, jumping on her lap. "I-i missed you~" i bury my face on her neck as i sniffle my nose.

"Ara ara~ i missed you even more" her hands rubs my back softly while slowly placing the glass down on her table. She softly caresses my hair as i starts to whimper on her neck.

"Shhhh, I'm here~ don't cry" she lifts my head closer to her.

I took advantage and crushed my lips on hers,kissing it hungrily. Kirari's arms starts to lock around my waist,pulling me closer to deepen the kiss.

"a-ahhh~" kirari let out a moan as i bit her lower lip, my tongue quickly slips through her mouth,exploring every part of it.

Kirari smirk as she pulls away "L-looks like you missed something else" i was trying to catch some air, but she made our mouths locked again while she lifts me up, carrying me to her bed. she lay me down as she move herself on top of me.

"Show me your wrists" i lift up my hands confused by her order, she took off the dress she was wearing and tied my hands together firmly, she then tied the end of the dress on the headboard making me unable to touch her.

"Watch" kirari bit her lips as her hands trail from my neck down to my tummy,she place herself on top of my leg, thrusting her hips seductively.

"M-mmmm~ y/n~ ahhh" she felt more aroused making her thrust faster on my thigh. My face begin to flush as i watch her hump on top of me. Kirari starts to sway her body which made groan as her leg was hitting my pussy.

"S-stop teasing me~" kirari crawls down giving me a taunting look as she wraps the garter of my underwear on her fingers.

"A bit needy hmmm?" She pulls down my underwear fiercely making me arc my back. Her lips softly kisses my inner thigh,leaving some small hickeys down to my entrance. She swirls her tongue on my clit,slurping and licking it simultaneously. I was now a panting mess. My moan started to grew even louder as she starts to lick my entrace

"F-fuck me already m-mistress hmmmm!" Not hesitating she slips her 3 fingers inside of me, rewarding her a louder moan."Let them hear you y/n~" Her eyes was glowing as she thrust her fingers inside of me hard, making me buck my hips by the pleasure i was feeling.She spits on my pussy, making it easy for her to slide through inside of me even faster.

"You're such a goodgirl kitten~" my eyes starts to roll to the back of my head. As i felt myself near to cumming, my pussy starts to tighten up making kirari turn on even more. she kept on thrusting deeper and faster,hitting my sweet spot inside of me which made me cum all over her fingers.

She pulls out her fingers, shoving it in my mouth "taste yourself,whore" she glared at me while licking the remains in between my folds. I suck her fingers clean,licking from the body to the tip of her nails.

She unties my wrist and pulled me towards her as i was still a panting mess. Kirari lets me rest on her arm while rubbing her warm hand on my cheek softly."Goodnight y/n~" kirari peck my lips before closing her eyes.

"M-mmmm~ goodnight" i was exhausted and can't feel the lower part of my body,i close my eyes,letting myself rest.

A/n:

Sorry if this is the only chapter i uploaded (and it's late) i have some personal problems to deal with so it's a bit hard for me to update this story atleast 2x a day. But i'll try my best to update everyday!

😌❤️