Ashes

(A/N the picture above is my oc for this I'm need to put some finishing touches but I want you to see it before)

As you fell into the abyss you see blackness below you, coming closer by the second. You put your arms out to protect yourself.

You land with a puff. The blackness is like a powder and as you inspect it you realize it's ash.

You look around and take in your surroundings. On your right you see a circus like tent mostly burned down but a small green fire still ablaze.

On the left you see a dragon like creature. You jump up when it acknowledges you. It starts running at you.

As if by instinct you run at it as well, jumping on to its head and your hands become sharp. You dig your claws in to it's neck, it try's to toss you off but you stay on with a good grip.

You rip at the thick flesh as blood pours from the wound. The dragon gets weaker as it sways dizzily. It falls to the ground with a thump.

You look at your winnings. Then it hits you what you did.

"I just... what did I do?" you mumble. You look around once more and look back at the dragon.

You see a small light is the stomach of the dragon. You walk slowly towards the dragon. You rip open the flesh as acid, stomach fluid,and undigested food, and more blood pours out.

You see something solid but not a body part. It makes a spark and you jump back. You approach it again and drag it out.

You gasp at what you see...

(A/N thank you to the few reading )