Yup. Polly relationship.

You slowly open your eyes, your eyes squint and the light blinds you. Your eyes adjust as you look around. You're still on the bench , it seems as little time has passed. The words of the small demon linger in your head. You slowly get up and head to your room. As you walk in the hallway, the 'real' fizz walks up to you.
     "Hey." Fizz walks by you as you try to remember the way back, You say hello and keep walking. "Y'know, I see the way you look at me" a smug smile creeps on his face.
   You blush and shoo his head away. "I think thats you." You look at him, "don't think I wouldn't notice." You look forward. "And Ozzie is ok with that?"
     He rests his arm behind his head. "We have a open relationship, plus I think he likes you as-well." He smirks.
     "Well it seems I'm a magnet for others fawning over me." You stop at your door and turn to him. "Although the idea isn't totally out there." He looks at you and pats your head.
      "I take that as a invitation, now you're stuck with me." He pecks your cheek and walks away humming. You go inside and lean against your door.
     You giggle a bit and walk to the computer. Right. She said something about the other Sins not doing their job. Do you have to take over all of them? You could never handle that much responsibility. Appoint different demons? Maybe.
The word 'symbol' crosses your mind. Maybe you just have to keep them in line. That could work. Remind them of their duties and then go on your mary way. That would work. You look up everything on the Sins.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: it might take a bit for updates due to my depression. If you want more make sure to interact, comment give me some motivation knowing others are enjoying my stories!)