The lust ring

The room is mostly blue with a green accent. Ozzie pulls out a chair from the table in the middle of the room. You do the same and take a seat. "We are currently in the lust ring." Ozzie rests his hands on the table. "You can stay here for as long as you like. We have guest rooms with room service. We have entertainment every night. If that's what you're interested in of course."
"Why?" You look down. "Why are you offering me this?"
"Well, there has never been a sinner that has ruled over a ring. So you can interpret that I am very curious about how this turns out. Also because it has been very boring lately."
     "Well I guess it won't hurt to stay for a bit." Ozzie snaps and imp servants walk in.
     "They will extort you to your rooms." The Imps lead you down several hallways. After a while they stop in front of a golden door. You open it. Fizz walks into the the room beside you. He pauses before he is inside. "Night       Y/N."
       "Night Fizz." You close the door behind you and lean against the door. You sigh. The room is large with a walk in closet, a bathroom large enough to be a bedroom. You ignore the closet full of 'toys'. You collapse on the bed and wrap your body in the blanket. You sit up and look blankly at the wall. Exhaustion pulls you in to a deep sleep.

     Your eyes flutter open. You roll to your side. Eyes look back at you as you close your eyes still tired. "Y/N you cant sleep all day." Your boyfriend slips a loose strand of hair behind your ear. You lean into his touch.
     "Five more minutes"
      He chuckles lightly. "Fine. But only five."