"Bang"

He slithers back his face full of fear. Your green hair floats around you, glowing a soft neon. The surge of power pulses through your body. Time slows as you tilt your head. Sweat beads on his forehead sending a salty smell in the air. The smell of fear. Thats new. You can see the fear, a cloud of orange. It wraps around him swallowing him whole.

You burst out laughing. He flinches then looks at you confused. Your hair settles and dims. You smile softly and turn around. "Im sure you won't let me see you again," you look at him eyes slightly glowing. "Because if I'm no longer the easy prey I once was and if you go up against me I will make sure die again." You summon the holy gun and aim at his face. His eyes widen. You hear gasps around you from the servants. Fizzy smiles. Ozzie perks up now interested in what is going on. Other fizz watches and a small blush appears in his face.

     "And this time you will stay gone." You pull the trigger and he throws his hands up in front of his face. "Bang" you say in a calm voice. The gun was on safety so it didn't fire. He trembles in fear.

     You turn around and walk outside. When you get back in your room, you slip into more comfortable clothes and summon a soft green cloud and watch it wrap around your arm.

      (A shorter chapter but I drew my OC again

      (A shorter chapter but I drew my OC again.  I had fun with symmetrical brush lol. Hope you enjoyed it! Leave a comment for some ideas. ALSO: I just decided right now that I will do a Q&A. Comment a question ab anything. It can be the story, OC, myself, or smth else.)