A breakfast fit for royalty

You slip on a black sleeveless dress that covers you neck that you found in the closet. You walk to the bed and lay on the covers. You raise your hand and a green fog swirls around your fingers. A image of your ex appears except he looks... weird. His face looks more like a snake. His body shapes into a snake tail. Yellow scars cover his body from knife cuts.

      You looked at the illusion eyes blurring as you get lost in thought. (You zoned out.) He was in hell. What kind of life, or lack of, did he have. The possibility of a terrible afterlife for him cased a small smile to form on young face. You sat up and your eyes refocused. The image disappeared as you sat in silence thinking.

     A knock at the door interrupted your thoughts. You sat up and opened the door. The other Fizz was at the door. He wore a oversized hoodie with jeans. "Breakfast is ready." He started to walk away then turned back. "If you want it of course," he added.

      You nodded and followed him down the hallway. You noticed imps and succubi walking around. Some were servants while others were what you assumed guests. A succubus caught your eye. She wore a dress with a X and O on each breast with a star on the skirt part. Her boots has X's trailed down to the ankle. Long hair flows as she walks. Other demons stop to look at her as she passes by.

She ignores everyone but she looks at you for a second. Curiosity shows on her face as he walks past you. You feel a small blush at the fact someone as hot as her noticed you. You look forward wishing she didn't see.

A large door stands in front of you. Gold swirls cover the frame with brown base. Other Fizz opens the door with ease. Inside is a large dining table. All kinds of food are neatly placed on the table. Other Fizz walks to a chair next to Ozzie and pulls it out. He sits in it and starts grabbing food onto his plate. A Imp pulls a chair out on the other side of the table by your Fizzy. You sit in the chair and scan the table for pancakes/waffles (whatever you like best, I know some people get upset over which is better lmao.) You find a platter stacked with it and grab a few with your fork. You look around and see everyone else eating so you dig in as well.

Ozzie and other Fizz start small talk about how last night's performance was lame. Other Fizz snickers saying something about a Imp who is most definitely terrible in bed. They continue but you cancel it out. You look at Fizzy. He looks at you and grins. "Your dress looks good on you." You tilt your head. "Really? Im sure you would prefer me without it." You say in a hushed voice. He chuckles at that and takes a bite of hash browns from his plate.

After you are done eating a succubus picks up your plate and takes it to what has to be the kitchen. You watch her leave and your eyes widen at a familiar face.

(Sorry this took a while for me to write. I easily get writers block and it takes me w while to get over it. Seeing comments and my readers interact on the chapters helps me have inspiration to write. So it would be really helpful to leave comments. Even if its just a simple comment!)