I.M.P

As fillarolli closes the door you rush up to it and strain to hear what there saying. All you can hear is muffled noises. You're about to give up, when you suddenly appear outside. When no one notices you, get a weird feeling.

You look down to see nothing. You walk to the booth and try to open the door.

Your hand goes right though it.

You walk in and see yourself. You're eyes are pure red, your standing as still as rock.

You walk though the door again to focus on what there saying.

A red imp that is the tallest in the bunch seems to be the 'Blizø'. Your eyes narrow in hate.

"Well, if it isent the overrated sellout jester." He says smiling "how'd you survive the dragon" he points to the dragon still where you left it dead.

"Why are you here Blizø?" Fizzarolli asks his face set, jaw ticked. You feel the need to comfort him but you can't in you current state.

"Well I was going to kill the dragon myself and hang your body on my wall like a trophy but looks like I'll have to kill you first" he grabs a gun from a pocket and points it to his chest.

Before he can pull the trigger you feel your body slam back in to its self. You kick the door wide open and yank the gun out of his hands

"DONT YOU DARE DO ANYTHING TO HIM" you shove the gun against his chest and he tenses. Then he relaxes and smiles, "your bluffing."

"I don't think she is" A snake like imp says cooly. He sits atop of the booth watching.

"Striker" Blizø says through gritted teeth.

"I've been watching you, and I figured this is a good time to off you." He pulls out a gun and shoots.You pull the trigger less then a second after.

The bullets collide and both make a small explosion. "I'm the only one here that will kill him" you say as everyone stares at you. You aim the gun towards Striker.

Striker grits his jaw and quickly gets up and rushes away.

You turn and face Blizø. He sets his jaw "I'll be back " then he turns and runs.

You shoot and a bullet lands right next to his foot. The other imps scurry after.