Crowds

(A/N I decided that I didn't want to have them go to IMP)
      You sit at your computer while eating chips. Fizz hovers over you with his arms draped over your shoulders. Instead of taking the book and maybe finding information, Fizz showed you that Hell has social media. It's definitely easier.
He has his own Pensagram and posts almost his entire life on it. Most of it is Mammon 'flexing' about how much money he has. "Definitely the Overlord of Greed" you comment." Fizz laughs at that.
    You scroll down and see a picture of him bragging about a new house. You grab a pen and jot down the address. 
      As you go back to looking, you hear talking outside. "The fuck?" Green smoke ripples around you as you open the door.
     Kids and adults are walking around the park. The rides and stalls are maintained by animatronics. The smell of fried food fills your nose. Fizz looks from behind you and smiles.
     You turn around to him looking at you with puppy dog eyes. "You want to perform?" He nods violently. You laugh. "Go on." You open the door for him. He runs out then turns around and kisses you on the cheek.
     "Thank you!!" He makes a beeline to the tent  almost running into a kid. You grin then take a step outside. Kids run around yelling at each other playing chase. Screams echo from the rides. More demons crowd around you as you round the corner. Something catches your eye and you freeze in place.
      An Imp that looks like Fizz is in front of you. It looks like him but...off. With him is a imp, no thats not a imp. You sense a lot of power from him. To much for a normal person...demon.
     He looks at you then starts to walk to you. You swiftly turn around and walk fast to a line for a ride. After a while you look back. You lost them. Then you turn around and bump in to someone. Never mind...