Your name

A small smile forms as you get a idea. You turn to face the Ozzie. Setting your elbows on the table you lean on your hand. You clear your throat and speak loud enough for everyone to hear. "You know," the room quiets and the servants look at you waiting to hear what you have to say. "I never did tell you my name."

     Ozzie tilts his head a bit. "You're right, how rude of me." He looks at you and smiles. "No time like the present." He chuckles and looks at you awaiting your answer. You smile as your plan falls into place. " F/N L/N." In the corner of your eye you see your target stiffen and sweat beads on his forehead.

     "Thats a nice name." He goes back to eating "Y/N." He whispers where only you can hear. He lingers on each letter as if the name was the most precious name to him. You look at him confused. A small blush heats up your cheeks. You talked to fizz once about a open relationship. You talked about it not actually expecting to be in one, but as you notice how his muscles tightly fit in his suit you question if you might have a crush on him.

     You watch your ex and smile. After a few minutes of silence he suddenly dashes to the door. Or rather slithers. You laugh under your breath at how slow he is. Everyone looks confused at the sudden moment.

     You grin and appear right in front of him. "Long time no see Logan."