A little demon

A cold wind swirls your hair slightly. You look out the window to the busy street. IMPs and Sucubi are scattered around walking by going about their daily lives. A few hell hounds walk in a group talking. You rest your chin on your hand.

     The chat you had with Fizz lingers in the back of your mind. You want to ask him out. But the time isn't right. And you don't know if Ozzie is ok with it. A chill breeze tickles your nose. You grab a jacket and walk outside.

After a bit of wandering you find a garden. The view is amazing. Flowers are neatly laid in a row creating a walkway. Vines curl up and make a arch. The smell warms your nose. You stand there for a second taking it all in. A few Imps take care of flowers. You find a bench and take a seat. You close your eyes and it seems as if warmth wraps around your body hugging you. A strange feeling washes over you but when you open your eyes you see something different.

A green fog streams down and around your ankles. You stand up as you look around. The fog spreads out for entirety. The fog opens to a dark figure. You step back and hold your hand in front of you. But nothing comes up. You try again but still it's not there. Panic swallows you as you look at the giant shadow. It takes a step and the another. The shadow falls away revealing a small demon.

You feel a wave of calm and the demon smiles sweetly. They are a green tint with a suit. Hair is tied up in a neat bun. They have round glasses over there almond eyes.

The small demon walks to you. "Hello Y/N, you don't know me but I know you." They hold your hand and you feel your power in them. You look at them in surprise. "I was the one to give you this power. In the short time you had it you were able to learn to control it quickly. There is a reason I gave this to you." They look at you and cups your cheek. "You need to become a symbol of hell." They see your confusion and explains. "Hell has been broken for thousands of years. Hell used to be orderly. Now its in chaos. The ring leaders fail to do their duty. You need to set order. Lusifer refused to listen to me. I can't do it." They hold up their hand.

Black veins cover their wrists. "But you can do it." They hold your hand and smile. "Follow your heart and you will know what to do." They grimace and the dark veins spread. "I have to go." Trust your instincts." Your vision goes black as you pass out.