The solution to the problem

You wake up in bed tucked in. You look over and see fizz asleep on the chair next to you. You sit up and smile. Kissing him on the forehead you notice that the makeup came off a bit revealing scare tissue and a marking. Its the same one on blitzø.
     You blend the makeup back. He will tell you when he is ready. You lay back down and Fizz wakes up. He rubs his eyes and smiles at you. You get up and carry him to the side of the bed. " it must be very uncomfortable to sleep in a chair" you lay him down the go to the side of him nuzzling his chest. He twirls your hair in his hand as you fall back asleep. Just before you slip into slumber you feel him kiss your forehead. You hum in response and drift into darkness.
     A glowing orb pulses as your eyes open. This is a dream... you hear a voice behind you and you spin around. The person from your other dream is talking to the Sinn you recognize as Mammon. They talk in hushed voices but get louder. You can understand what they are saying. It sounds like you under water. Then you realize that you are. Everything disappeared to a dark water. You choke as you swim up. You grasp at nothing as you climb up but it seems to never end. The orb glows again in font of you.
    Hopeless you swim towards it and you see Mammon in the glass ball. It looks like he is absorbing power from it. Thats where he gets his power. A idea comes to mind but you pass out before you can watch more.
      You wake up choking on water as Fizz panics. You cough up the rest as he looks at you worried.

             Maybe it wasn't just a dream...