Sweet dreams

You feel dizzy and stumble back, Fizz catches you. "Careful, don't overdo it." He kisses your forehead. "This is...incredible." He picks you up and places you in his lap on a bench nearby. "How?"
"I honestly don't know, I remembered the feeling that I felt and... it just felt, well... natural." You lay your head in his chest. You close your eyes. He strokes your face. And leans on your forehead. You stay like that for a while.
     You mumble "Im hungry." The smell of fried foods and sweets fill your nose. You walk to the nearest stall. A animatronic hands you a plate with nachos and melted cheese then goes back to the kitchen. You stand there for a second confused but shrug it off. Fizz picks up a chip and eats it.
     You both enjoy the food and talk. You notice that the sky has turned a deep blue. "It's getting late." You head to the small room was. In its place is a building about the size of a small house. The paint on it has Fizz in costume posing on the side. You open the door to what can only be described as luxury. You flop on the bed and curl up.
Fizz curls up beside you making a purring noise. Sleep calls to you as the events of the day pull you into a deep sleep.

     "Y/N, do you know the answer to question two?" You stare at the math problems on the paper blankly. "Y/N?" The teacher's voice sounds like he smokes a pack of cigarettes every day. Thats probably the reason he is always angry. "Y/N!" You snap back to reality. "The answer?" He glares at you. "Do you need me to repeat the question?"
    "The second question is the square root of 7, the third is 56 degrees, forth is 3400.9845 although the rounded up answer is 3401.00." You dryly add, "Five is a trick question as the answer is a negative." The teacher fumes and points to the door.
     "Principal's office now!" You shove the paper in your bag and get up.
     "Also the first question is incorrect. You used the wrong formula." You open the door and walk to the office. Instead of going in you walk outside and walk to your car. You drive to the mechanic shop. "Hey dad," you wave at him and walk in the back before he can respond. The smell of metal and oil fill your nose instantly calming you. You open the door with "WARNING: DANGEROUS CHEMICALS"