Blizø

Fizzorilli led you to a dressing booth (that's what it's called right?)- that was still standing. He plopped down on a bed and patted to the spot beside him.

You blushed and sat down."soo...what happened" When he looked at you questionly, you added " you know how it" you made a blowing up movement with your hands.

He chuckled at that then his face hardened. He looked across the small room as if replaying the fire in his head. "BLIZØ..." he said in a voice that scared you.

"I'm so sorry" you said as you put your hand on his thin thigh. You had intended it to show your sorry but his cheeks blossomed with red. When you realized this your cheeks heated up as well.

"We should get revenge" you whisper

He looked at you clearly not expecting that from you "Listen, fizzy," he said in a soft voice that made your heart swell with love. "I... I'm not the best demon in hell, I..." he sighed "I don't deserve anything" he shook his head he looked in to your eyes "I can tell you've been though a lot..."

You gently grabbed his hand and intertwined your fingers with his "'Blizø' should pay for hurting you, "tears swelled up in your eyes, why where you crying?"and if I hadn't have found you, you..."you almost choke on your tears.

⚠️⚠️

He grabs your waist like a lifeline and kisses away your tears. Your heart feels as if it would explode inside your chest. His mouth, smother than you expected, trails down to you mouth. You hang your arms around his shoulders.

He pulls away out of breath. Then you kiss him back. He deepens the kiss, and you feel his tongue in your mouth. You shove his body against the wall behind him pinning him.

You feel his 'thing' against you, you pull away to catch your breath.

"Wow..."he says then grins "never thought I'd be the one pinned"

You grin with him and kiss him once more. You slide you hands under his shirt, feeling his 6-pack, (yes he does have one)-  and he positioned you to a more comfortable position.

He glides his hands up your dress (well dress-ish)- pausing waiting for a confirmation. You press your body again in response. He slides his hands more and lifts you bra. You moan as he plays with you.

You start to take off his shirt and he unfastens you bra all the way. It hits the bed and he takes off your dress.

His kisses trail down your neck and you moan again. He chuckles and bits down lightly. You moan louder as he trails to your tits.

He teases you by gliding his tongue around your nipples. He starts sucking and you lay your head back moaning.

You pull his head up and kiss him deeply teeth scraping together.

⚠️⚠️END

"FUCK MOXIE" you both here outside. You pull back and his face is cold. He gets dressed and waits for you to do the same.

Once he is sure your dressed completely he heads to the door.

"Stay here"he says closing the door behind him, leaving you alone.