Theme park

Your face turns bright red " We should see what kind of powers I have." Fizz accepts the subject change and stands up. He stretches his back making a metallic popping sound. He opens the door bowing.
      "After you m'lady." You smile and curtsy, then walk outside. The smell if burning rubber and other materials stings your nose.
     "What should I try?" You ask. He thinks about it for a second, "you could see if you can get rid of the stench. Smells like death, and not the good one."
     You look around and think, the smell is coming from the ruined theme park. If you fix it then the smell will go away. You squeeze your eyes and think of what the park could have looked like before.
      "You look like you need to shit." You open you eyes embarrassed. You take a deep breath and think about what happened the other times. They happened when you felt like you or Fizz was in danger. The way your chest felt like if was going to explode and kill you, yet you never felt more alive. Every second in a single breath felt slowed. The sounds around you loudly pulsing but in a melody that gave the world a vibrant color. The whole world in your hand.
     The power that you could never imagine flowing throughout your body.
     You hear Fizz take a breath in awe. You slowly open your eyes to a new landscape around you.
     The destruction gone replaced with what could only described as breathtaking. Fiery red grass spiraled around gray ground. Flowers that absorb the light around them. A large tent lit up with rides that glimmer in the lights. The broken and dangerous rides replaced with sturdy metal tracks that look like they can withstand the most powerful storms. Stands that have mouth watering food on display. Games that any child would beg to play.
      The view draws you in till you have to remember to breathe. A single thought echoes in your mind.
       You made this.