Fizzarolli

After you tighten the last bolt, you double check everything and then turn him on. You hear a low hum as he power ups.

His head lifts up and you release a breathe you didn't realize you were holding.

"-Zø" he says most likely what he was saying before he 'died'. Then sensing you behind him he spins around his head, body following shortly after.

You freeze in his glare. "Ohhwhowho" (it's supposed to be the sound he make in the show,but I'm not sure how to spell it)- what's this my sensors spot?"

"A recently deceased? And such a fine looking one at that" he smiles widely tilting his head to one side.

You feel a heat rising up onto your face as you redden. You stand up quickly, "Here let me help you up" you say a little to fast while putting your hand out. He smiles wider at you as he takes your hand and stands up.

"How did someone like you end up here? This isn't a spawning ground for the dead." He chuckles at that.

"I..." you hesitate. How did you end up here. You replay the whole waiting room scene inside your head. That man fell. And Deerie said that he fell to hell. You filled out the paper. It glowed gold then burned red. Then you Woke up here.

And some one claimed you were a... 'overlord'?

You look up and see he's still looking at you. "I... I don't know."

You both stand there staring at each other.

"Oh how rude of me, I'm Fizzarolli!"

" pleasure to meet you, I'm...Ramona!"

"The pleasures all mine."