Betrayal

I wake up with a start. Why am you remembering that now? You haven't thought of that day in a long time. The memory fogs up and you sit up. Fizz grumbles something about sleeping longer. You rub my eyes and walk to a table on the other side of the room. Next to it is a fridge. You open it and look inside. "Jackpot." You pull out a can of Beast. You pop open the energy drink and take a drink.
     You hear rustling behind me and then warm metallic arm's wrap around me. "Good morning" you say sleepy. He quickly grabs the drink and downs it in one drink. You gasp "Betrayal!" Laughing, you jump on your toes to grab the can and hit him with it.
     He drops it and picks you up to hold you. You wrap your legs around his torso and rest your head on his shoulder. "I will not forget this betrayal." He sits on a chair and positions your legs draped across his. You nuzzle your head on his chest and stay like that for a bit.
"What is on your mind?" His voice vibrates slightly in his chest.
     You tell him about the memory that you dreamed about. He silently listens and comments when appropriate. After you're finished talking he slides a strand of green hair behind your ear. "Seems like you were very smart." He laughs softly. "So your father owned a mechanic shop?" You nod. "Thats how you fixed me up. You learned from him."
     "He is the one who introduced it to me, but I learned most of it on my own. I was ten when I made my first robot." You smile at the memory. "It blew up and almost set the shop on fire." Fizz laughs and leans back on the chair.
"So what do you want to do?"
I think for a moment. "I think its time to pay a visit to some IMPs."