Powa

You stare at the imps running then walk inside.

"What was that?" Fizz asked you.

"I-" you start but suddenly get dizzy and collapse. You feel Fizz catch you before you pass out.

                                {time lapse}

  You awaken to Fizz holding your hand sleeping. You smile weakly and stroke his cheek.

He stirs and opens his eyes.  His face is laced with worry you feel guilty for making him worried.

You are about to say as much but when you open your mouth, but he grabs your waist and kisses you. You can feel his need as he bites your lips lightly.

You close your eyes and saver the moment.

He opens his eyes and pulls back breathing hard.

"Are you feeling better?" He asks. He places a hand in your cheek. You lean into it, and he smiles lovingly.

You can tell not a lot of demons see this part of him considering how they acted towards him.

"What could have made me pass out?" You ask.

"Well it could be..."he trails off.

"What?"

"How did you get here?"

"I died"

"Anything after that I mean."

'Yes' you think "The waiting room" you mumble.

"And what about the Conscience?"he asks."the form you filled out"he corrects when you just look at him.

"Oh! Well it glowed gold...then red"

"And you're sure?"

"Yes"

He looks at you for a long time "you're a overlord" he says finally.