The king of lust

(A/N the term "overlord" that I used is now king/queen/ruler and overlord is the sinners like Al, Vox and Val)
     You look up the Imp hovering over you. Your heart speeds up. "So sorry," you back up trying to escape. "I was just looking for the bathroom." Looking around you see one behind them. You step around the Imps awkwardly. "Excuse me." You attempt to run away but he stops you.
"Wait." Your heart feels like it's going to explode. "Aren't you a sinner?" The imposter Fizz tilts his head and looks at you closely.
You don't know the safe answer. Before you speak, Fizz, your Fizz, appears beside you.
"Well if it isn't my clone!" Non-Fizz looks surprised but quickly recovers.
"Last I checked you were the clone. What happened? This place burned down and your signal died." He watches Fizz with cation. "Then all if the sudden its back and a day later a serge of power happens. Is that how this," he spreads his hands out, "happened?"
     The other Imp looks at you. "Could it have anything to do with her?" He strokes his hands across your chin. You flick his hands away.
     "Hands off." You step back. Subconsciously power ripples around you.
     "So it does." He smiles and holds out his hand. "I apologize for the rude first impression.   My name is Ozzi." You stare ay him in disbelief.
     "The king of lust?" He grins in response. You look at his hand not taking it. He lowers it and stands straight.
     "This is quite impressive." His eyes look down on you. "I wonder what could possibly give a sinner this much strength. Even the strongest overlord doesn't possess this much strength. You are lucky that its us that found you first. If you were on someone else's territory you might've been in serious danger ."
     "And I'm not in danger now?"
     "Now I didn't say that." Blue fog wraps around you and the others. Your vision blurs and your surroundings change to a large meeting room.