Perks of being a Carter

Blue POV

So I was laying down on my bed on my phone and Mercedes was next to me on her phone. I was going through Instagram and she was on Twitter I guess.

"Hey babe."

"Yea?"

"Um do you know a girl by the name Reginae Carter?"she asked.

Ughh..."yea, Lil Wayne daughter, what she want?" I asked.

"Well she tweetin and it's obvious that it's about you." She said handing me the phone.

(A/n, name made up lol)

"Reginae_datbish: This bitch think she all high and mighty. We only know your mom boo not you or your twin. #SorryMissCarter"

Bruhh that's funny as hell for a washed up bitch. She got some balls coming at me tho.

"Why she talking about you?" Cedes asked.

I shrugged "cause she a hatin ass bitch. Wanna get mad over some petty shit."

"Oh my god Blue what did you do?" She asked and sat up looking at me. I looked at her innocent.

"Nothing, I didn't say a word or lay a finger on her, she just wanna be mad that people think I'm better than her." I said.

"So what exactly happened?"

"Okay soooo me and Chaz's Sweet 16 party was about a month before hers. My parents went all out for our birthday. It was a Fashion Week theme. We had all the guest dress their formal best. We had a lot of things going on, including performances and special guests like Kelly Rowland, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, August Alsina, Kanye, The Weekend, and many others I can't name. It was sooooooooo live. Mom didn't want the MTV sweet 16 people to film it, so it was a HBO special like she did her OTR Tour and Life is but a dream. It showed the whole process and yea. It aired and everybody was going off. Saying all these good things and coming up with funny pics. Now let's fast forward to after the Dust Pan's party. Everybody was saying how much they liked my party better and blah blah blah you know taking shit out of proportion. So somebody created a pic that started alllll the drama between us." I said pulling up the picture.

It was a pic of Kanye with a mic saying "Reginae I'm happy for you and Imma let you finish, but the Carter Twins had the best Sweet 16 party of all time!!"

Cedes just busted out laughing. I started laughing too cause it was funny all over again.

"Sooo I thought it was funny and I tweeted. I remember saying 'bruh yall went too far😂😂' and then she went ape shit like damn I just thought it was funny!"

Cedes was still laughing. "bruh...Chaz probably told you 'just go bruh right now', Reginae was like 'oh don't do it, ahh yaa, oh my god!!'"

She was rolling around with tears coming out of her eyes just laughing. I pushed her slightly.

"Stopppp so I can finish silly. So then she said something else and I tweeted this." I handed her my phone.

"B_IVY_C: Oh I'm so sorry that I didn't film the party on MTV. You know how they show the price of every single detail on everything, I just didn't wanna embarrass you boo with all them zeros going across the screen."

"Damn Blue you ain't have to do her dirty like that!" She said scrolling.

"Okay she shouldn't of came to me for no reason. I tweeted her again and then I was done with my killing spree for the day."

"B_IVY_C: Baby girl don't try and come for me. You failed before you even started so go have several seats. Thank ya."

"Then that was that and she has been always lowkey salty so now I guess she wants to try again." I grabbed my phone back and started tweeting.

"B_IVY_C: I guess she came back for another whoopin. Fortunately for her, I'm too tired for non sense. Dismissed."

Cedes started shaking her head, "You have absolutely no chill."

"I know, the perks of being a Carter."

-------------------------------------------------------

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I UPDATED THIS BITCH!!!!!!

SURPRISE SURPRISE!

I know go ahead and tell me, "bitch I was waiting forever for this *pats weave, pops gum*

Okay so my birthday passed (Feb. 2nd, 16 young) yaass ya girl cute still. Um no party, I'm waiting for our new house to be finished getting built then I can have one.

As far as stories, this story will of course stay up. The teacher story will be changed, it'll still be based around a teacher but a different kind of plot😏.

I'm in the process of writing 2 other stories. One of Beyonce and a bad ass baddie😩hint:....she has a fat ass. I know probably 1 specific person popped up in your mind but it's not her. If she did pop up in your mind, COMMENT who it was (she won't be in the story tho).

Basketball season over, track season is turnt all ready. I'm running hurdles and 200.

Anyway that's it. I promise I'll try and update more. Love yall!

ig: j_naaasty