Dinner

Blue POV

"And I was like 'thank you Siri bitch for the autocorrect' and she just smiled and walked off." Mercedes finished.

"Damn, I'm surprised you didn't fight her." I said playing in her hair as she laid across my lap.

We were in my room chilling and talking after our little dance session. She just finished a story about Mackenzie's stupid self.

"I know, I'll fight anybody that has a problem with me or what's mine." she said as she rolled onto her back looking up at me.

"You know you have really pretty eyes. They're very brown."

She laughed, "thank you. They change colors too. From hazel, to greenish, to black. And I like your lips."

"My lips? Why?" I asked touching my lips. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I just do.....what dat mouth do thoo?!"

I busted out laughing.

"Shut up dumb ass, they do a lot of things for your information." I informed.

"Mhm like what?" She sat up and sat down on my lap with her legs on either side of me.

I looked at her and she was biting her lip. She is such a tease.

"Well...first off...they do this..." I said while slowly pulling her face towards mine. Our lips touched.............

Sorry, I just died from this amazing moment!! Her lips are sooo soft. It's like kissing clouds.

She slowly pulled away. She smiled a little and I smiled back.

"Well your lips do amazing things." She said giggling.

"Well thank you silly." I said. She leaned in, but before we could kiss again, guess who busted through the door.

"Dinner is ready girls."

My mom looked at us as Mercedes was still sitting on my lap. She raised her eyebrow and leaned against the door frame.

"Look I don't mind y'all being around each other having y'all alone time, but if I ever catch y'all with no clothes on...y'all gonna catch my hands."

We both nodded our heads.

"Ok, come down for dinner, your father, Chaz and Nicole are here too." She said walking out.

"This should be fun." I said wrapping my arms around Mercedes and standing up from the bed. I spun her around a few times and set her down.

"Trying to get me dizzy so I'll fall down the stairs and get knocked out." She said trying to walk straight.

"I was just trying to make you dizzy, but the rest is actually a good idea." I said. Then she punched me in my arm while laughing.

We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen right when Nicole was walking through the door next to Chaz.

"Mom, dad, this is my girlfriend Nicole." Chaz said.

"Hi it's nice to meet you both" she said shaking hands with my parents.

"And dad this is my friend Mercedes." She shook his hand and said hello.

"Well dinner is ready and you can all have a seat. Blue can you help me for a sec?" Mom asked.

Slightly confused I said ok. We walked into the kitchen while everybody else sat down.

"When are you going to tell your father?" she questioned.

"Mom I don't even know, it was already hard to tell you. I'll do it soon." I said as I carried the two bowls of Mac and cheese and potato salad to the table.

I help mom put the rest of the food out. We said a prayer and started to eat.

"So how is everybody liking the school?" my dad asked to start a conversation.

I shrugged my shoulders, "it's aight, cool people, amazing food, I like it."

"I love it, most of my classes are easy except for home ec." Chaz stated.

"Well you're doing fine since I've been helping you." Nicole said.

"I don't like my Spanish class" Mercedes said "I don't even know why I'm taking it when I'm already fluet."

"¿Cuánto tiempo ha estado hablando español?"(How long have you been speaking Spanish?) my father asked, he's fluent too.

"Desde que era de 3, mi padre siempre hablaba español y me gustaría recoger algunas cosas." (Ever since I was 3, my dad would always talk Spanish, and I'd pick up a few things.) she answered. He nodded his head.

She sounded real sexy when she speaks it, she should be telling me sí papi.

"Look can we get back to English please?" Chaz said irritated.

"Soyez calme et manger garçon." (Be quiet and eat boy.) my mother said.

"Oh you're fluent in French?" Mercedes asked.

"Yes I am, since I was 10 I learned how to speak it. Are you?"

"Just a little bit, I know a couple of things." She answered.

"So Nicole" my dad said, "how long have you and Chaz been going out?"

She cleared he throat, "it's been a few weeks, he's a real gentleman and sweetheart." She smiled at him. He smiled back.

"Awww that's so nastyy." I said smiling as I started drinking my water.

"Blue you gotta boyfriend?"

I chocked on my water when he asked that question, I started coughing and Mercedes started patting my back.

I looked over at Chaz who could barely breathe through his laughter. I stared hard at him.

"Um no I don't dad." I answered him. "not in this life time of Blue Ivy Carter.." I said under my breath.

"Good" was all he said.

----------------------------------------------

Gah damn!!

It's been a whileeeee lol

I updated this chapter like Beyoncé released her secret album😂😂

Anyway, so there's only a week left until I go to school, so I promise promise I'll try and put out another chapter.

Hopefully.....

Anyway vote, ACTUALLY COMMENT, share, whatever else and yea✌️

Ig: _kingyana_