Bruhh

Blue POV

The bell rung for lunch. I looked at Mercedes and mouthed "let's go", she nodded her head and we headed out of school.

We walked to the parking lot and I unlocked the doors. I opened the door for her and she smiled.

"Such a gentlewoman." She giggled.

I shook my head and closed the door after her. Walking over and getting in, I pushed the button and started her up. I left the parking lot and headed over to Brooklyn pizza.

"So how has your day been so far babe?" I asked reaching over and grabbing her hand.

"Well I haven't had the nerve to slap a bitch yet so I guess it's been good." She said.

"Always trying to fight somebody that's not worth it. These chicken heads will mess with you just to get a reaction from you." I said parking the car.

"Well they need to stop clucking before I cut their heads off for dinner." She said while I turned the car off.

We got out and walked up to the pizzeria. "You not cutting no ones head off for dinner cause you ain't about to get in trouble for dumb shit."

She looked at me and nodded. I held the door open for her and the next thing we heard was "I SAID I DIDNT WANT OLIVES ON MY PIZZA! WHEN ARE YOU GONNA GET MY ORDER RIGHT?!"

Mercedes turned to me "Once I pluck the feathers off of big bird and her chicks then I'll be satisfied."

Mackenzie and her little crew were here too. One of the girls turned and saw us. She leaned over and whispered something in Mercedes ear. She turned around to us and smiled devilishly.

"Well well, I guess the wind blew in the garbage today." she said.

What? How does that make any sense?

"Look, nobody came to talk to your dumb ass, we just want some pizza. But you can catch a beat down if you want to, free of charge." Mercedes said walking towards her.

Mackenzie smirked, "bitch I wish you would touch me, my dad is a cop, so I can easily press charges against you, ha!"

"I hope you have daddy on speed dial cause your wish is my comand."

Mercedes dropped her bag and stomped over to Mackenzie. I knew shit was about to go down if I didn't stop it. I ran up to her and pulled her arm back. She struggled to get away from me but I had a tough grip on her.

"Baby you know she ain't worth it, just wait in the car so I can get the pizza." I whispered in her ear, yet she still had her eyes on Mackenzie and her little crew. She finally looked up at me. She nodded her head and started to walk out.

"Yea you better do what she says, you ain't want that ass whooping no ways." Mackenzie called out.

Once again Mercedes was trying to get out of my grip to attack her. I still had a firm grip and pulled her to the door.

"Cedes, go get in the car please, her trash ass is not worth it." I said looking at her.

She nodded her head and walked out the door. I walked over to Mackenzie and her clique.

"So if you don't mind, I'm hungry and I want pizza. I'm hoping all of you chicken heads would move out the way so I can order and be out." I said staring at her.

She looked me up and down and sighed. "I guess so, come on girls, let's let the dog get her bone." Then they simply left.

...Well....next time I ain't gonna hold Mercedes back.

I grabbed the pizza and walked out the door. When I saw what was happening, I almost dropped the pizza.

"MERCEDES!"

----------------------------------------------

Damn.... So imma leave y'all here😂😂

Anyway please give me ideas on what to write or anything that you really wanna see in the story. I'm running out of ideas.

Plus I might be making Beyonce one shots....idk yet. Plus I have another idea for a story too.

Anyway, like, comment, share, AND KEEP READING PLEASE!✌️

Ig: _kingyana_