Day with the Fam

I was out with my mom, brother, and Mama Tina shopping in the city. We were in the van and paparazzi were following us everywhere.

"Ma can we go to DTLR?" Chaz asked.

"Um where is it at?" She asked looking out the window.

"It's next to American Apparel, imma go in both." I said checking Instagram.

"Alright, we going in some of the stores down the street. I'll call you so you can meet up with us." she said. The van stopped and the body guards got out first. We all got out and the paparazzi were annoying as usual but not that bad.

Chaz and I went one way and mom and mama Tina went the other way. We walked down with our bodyguards and the paps still taking pictures.

"Blue over here!"

"Chaz who are you dating?!"

"Blue are you dating anyone? A girl?!"

Ughh they get on my nerves. Finally we were at DTLR and we went in, on of our guards stood by the door, and one was near us walking. We were looking at the wall full of shoes. Lebrons, Air max, KDs, Timberlands.

"Think I should get some more Timbs?" Chaz said picking up some all red Timbs.

"I don't know, I know imma get the all red ones cause I already got black and tan, go ahead and get them. You gon buy me a pair?" I asked looking at him.

He did that 'bish whet' face. "Nigga you got your own money, you buy them."

"Ughh fine rude self, can't even be nice and buy me shoes." I yanked the boot out of his hand.

"Wassup, welcome to DTLR, can I get you a size?" Some guy walked over and pointed at the boot.

"Yea can I get a 9 in this and a 12 for him." I said handing him the shoe.

"Yes give me just a minute and I'll be right back." he walked off.

I sat down on the bench and Chaz sat next to me.

"Soooo how's ya boo thing Nicole?"

He looked at me and smiled, "she amazing. She beautiful, smart, gorgeous, humble, goofy, she's perfect."

I smiled, "someone's in loveeeeeee." I sang out.

"Shut up big head." He said as the guy walked back with our shoes. I took my size and tried it on, perfect fit. Chaz on the other hand said his was a little small.

"You getting a 13? There is no reason why your foot should be that big." I looked at him and he smiled.

"I'm a growing boy, you know what they say about big feet." he whispered wiggling his eyebrows.

"Just nasty, bet Nicole is gonna have a fun ride." I said getting up. Chaz slapped my arm shaking his head.

"You wrong for that." he laughed.

"Well you said something first." I walked to the counter and put the shoe box on the counter and started looking through the clothes. I picked out some shirts, pants, and snap backs. I put everything on the counter and paid for it. Chaz already got his stuff and we walked out.

We walked next door to American Apparel. I started looking around and got some jumpsuits, rompers, and shorts. I bought my stuff and walked out with Chaz.

'Come on baby won't you hold on to me, hold on to me, Blueeeee'

I knew that was my mom calling by the ringtone. I answered it

"Hey mommy"

"Hey baby, where y'all at?"

"We just came out of American Apparel and putting our bags in the car, where are you?" I asked while Chaz took the bags from my hand and gave them to man to out in the trunk of the car.

"We're in Louboutin. I want you to see some new issued heels and high tops they have." she said.

"Ok we're coming now, see you in a bit. Love you."

"Love you too, bye." she hung up.

"So where are they?" Chaz asked putting gum in his mouth. I held my hand out for a piece, then he gonna roll his eyes.

"Big head give me one before I slap you." I raised my hand. He gave me a piece then.

"So mean, where's mom and nana?" He asked.

"In here." I said as we walked into Louboutin. This is my favorite store for heels and high tops. I walked behind mom and put my hand over her mouth and arm around her waist.

"Don't scream" I said in her ear in a low voice. She put her hands on mine and dug her nails hard in my skin. I let go and she turned around.

"Now you know I knew it was you." she said laughing.

I showed her the tops of my hands, "then why do this when you knew it was me?"

"Cause now you know not to do it again. Come look at the shoes." She went to go get the shoes. She had a baby blue heel with baby blue studs, black heel with gold spikes, and a black high top shoe with gold studs.

"Which one?" She asked.

"All of them! I'm in love, especially the heel." I took the black heel out of her hand. The spikes were really sharp, I mean I can hold the heel...barely.

"The question is can you walk in them? Those heels look real high." Mama T said.

"I know I can walk in them, where's the other so I can try them?" I said sitting down.

I took off my converse and socks and put the heel on. Mom handed me the other one and I put it on too. I stood up and got comfortable. I walked over to the mirror and looked at them. They look so sexy.

"Blue, go over to the door." My mom said.

Confused I walked over to the door and looked at her.

"Now cat walk." she said. When ever I try on heels, she wants me to act like I'm on the cat walk modeling.

I got in my position started strutting down. With every step I felt like Poison Ivy, my alter ego(I got the idea from Sasha Fierce herself). I walked down and did a few poses then walked back, I did a twirl and flipped my hair. My mom and mama Tina were going wild.

"Yaaass Ivy! Fierceeee!" my mom yelled.

"Werkk, Poison gonna mess around and kill somebody!" Mama T said snapping her fingers.

I walked back laughing hard, "haha yea imma get these." I sat down and took them off setting them beside me. I put on my socks and shoes.

"You want all three?" My mom asked. I looked at her shocked. She never bought me 3 Louboutins at the same time. I went up and hugged her.

"You the real MVP ok!" I said kissing her cheek.

"I'll take that as a yes, and it's a gift for getting good grades so far." She put the boxes on the counter so she could pay for them.

"Bruh I've been gettin good grades too! Where my gift at?" Chaz said raising his hands. Mama Tina slapped the back of his head.

"Calm down, you'll get something too." She said. My mom walked over with 3 bags and handed them to me. I hugged her again.

"Thank you mommy." I said hugging her tight.

"You're welcome my love." She said kissing my forehead.

Chaz stood up and started walking to the door "Aight aight let's go to the next store."

"Shut up Chaz" we all said. He shrugged his shoulders and walked out.

"That's your son" I said to mom. She shook her head, "That's your brother."

----------------------------------------------

You happy now? It's long and I updated early, be thankful nigga.

"No shade no no shade..umm"

Comment, vote, all that other stuff.✌️

_kingyana_