The BET Awards

Everybody is getting ready for the awards. A pic of what Blue is wearing is on this chapter and a pic Chaz's outfit will be on the next chapter. Beyoncé is wearing a Tom Ford dress with matching heels (y'all know the dress lol)

Blue *P.O.V.*

I woke up feeling good about today. The BET Awards is airing live tonight. I admit I am kinda nervous about performing before my mother. Nobody has ever heard me sing except my mom and brother. Hopefully everything will go smoothly.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I don't feel like putting on any makeup so I just put on eyeliner and mascara. I walk over to look in my closet and find some clothes to wear. I keep it simple with my harem sweat pants and a crop top crew neck, my all black leather converse completed my outfit.

I sat on the end of my bed and pull my phone off the charger. 10:36. Well let me just call up my boo thang and see what she doing.

*rinngg....rinngg....rinnn*

*Phone Convo*

Mercedes: Girl why are you calling me this early?

Me: Wake up call hoe

Mercedes: *shocked* why I gotta be all that Blue?

Me: Haha I'm just playing, goodmorning tho

Mercedes: Whatever

Me: Girl you know you ain't gonna stay mad for long

Mercedes: Then you don't know me at all

Me: How about this, imma call you back when you lose the attitude.

Mercedes: No no, I'm fine

Damn I got this girl whipped and we ain't even dating yet!

Me: Mhm, so what you doing?

Mercedes: Laying in bed

Me: Oh are you now?

Mercedes: Nasty ass

Me: Hahaha

Chaz: Blue you gonna make us both late.

Me: Cedes I gotta get off the phone but imma text you

Mercedes: Aight that's cool, bye

Me: Bye

*End of Convo*

Ughhh the conversation was going good until my wanna-be-thug of a brother ruins my shit.

I walk out the door and see him sitting on the couch watching tv eating pancakes.

"Oh hell no, I hope you got me some."

Chaz: Calm it down I did.

I sit down and eat my breakfast. Chaz and I walked out the door 10 minutes later.

Chaz POV

9:00 pm

I turn on the tv and plop down on the couch. Yep, the BET Awards just started.

"Hey Blue it just started!!" I yell so she can hear me in the room.

She comes out wearing what looks like a pink mud mask on her face, things that separate her toes on her feet, her head wrapped in a towel, and a robe on.

"Hey there big sexy"

Chaz: Shut up Chaz

"Trying to give you a compliment but whaterrrr"