The Calls

Bey *P.O.V.*

Wow. Its really quite in the house without the kids around. Its never been like this in a while. Imma sit down, pour me a glass of wine, and enjoy the moment.

*DING DONG*

And the moments gone. I went to go open the door and I kinda surprised at who was standing out there.

"Hello-"

???- Hey Bey

"What are you doing here?"

???- I just came by to see my kids, where are they?

"They're at school Jay"

JayZ- Oh, when will they be back?

"Why do you want to know?"

Jay- I just wanted to see them damn Bey!

"Well you haven't been to see them in a while Jay, why do you all of a sudden want to see them again?"

Jay- Cause....

"Cause why.."

Jay-...I miss them...and I miss you...

Those eyes, why does he have to look at me with those eyes. Jay hasen't seen them in 2 years. They were his kids to and it wouldn't be right for them.

" *sigh* Ok Jay, they will be home around 3:30."

Jay- Thank you Bey. I do miss them dearly and I wanna make up for the lost time. And I was hoping if you wanted to grab a bite to eat real quick.

"Uhh, I actually have some stuff to do right now Jay I'm sorry.

Jay- Oh...Well maybe tomorrow then?

I knew he wasn't gonna stop till I say yes. But I really didn't want to start things over with him after what he did to me. But I have to forgive and forget so I'll give him a chance.

"Sure"

Jay- Really! Ok great. I have to go but ill be back around 3:45.

"Ok, see you then Jay."

Jay- Bye Bey

I shut the door and just stood there. Did he really want to start things right again?

Chaz *P.O.V.*

Just got out of Algebra and I couldn't understand a word Mr. Kerry said. I can tell he wasn't from the States. His accent was so heavy and deep. At one point I looked at Blue from across the room and her facial expression said "What the fuck is this fool saying". Glad it was over, next class is Home ec. Wait.. Home EC! I don't know how to cook. The only thing I know how to cook is cereal and popcorn. I walk into class and to my surprise the first person I see is the girl from the movies. She is so pretty, and I spy with my little eye an empty seat beside her. Time to make my move.

"Hey, uh, is this seat taken?"

Girl- No you can sit.

She smiled at me and I smiled back. Her smile was beyond perfect.

"I'm Chaz"

Nicole- I'm Nicole, nice to meet you.

"You too, so you like cooking"

Nicole- Yea, its cool but its tiring most of the time.

"Well I wouldn't know, I can't cook if my life depended on it"

She laughed which caused me to laugh also.

Nicole- Well hopefully I will be able to teach you some things