After Party TURN UP!

Chaz POV

Backstage At The After Party

Of course mom killed her performance as soon as she started. That's the reason why she got that award, it's amazing how she does it.

Rights now the three of us are at the after party. It's crazy! All the celebrities, drinks, music, dancing, I'm loving it. Mom is doing a small interview with the hosts of the after party Bow Wow and Roxy (a/n I think that's her name lol). I'm just watching from the side and Blue is off talking to somebody.

Bow wow: Well that was a great performance from you, what did you think about your kids Blue and Chaz?

Mom: I was totally shocked, I told them that they wasn't gonna come with me this time and next thing I knew Blue is on stage singing and Chaz is there too.

Roxy: Well she great, wasn't that her first time performing publicly?

Mom: Yes, I've heard her sing many times while I was working and I even helped her on some few pointers. I also suggested her doing some small performances on some of the interviews we've gone on but she was always like 'no I'm not ready yet, I don't wanna do it now' and I guess she really wanted to show the world and mostly me her beautiful talent.

Bow Wow: That's so sweet, following in her momma's foot steps. I hope to expect a album or 2 from her right?

Mom: Haha I don't know, you'll have to ask her. But right now the only thing I have her focusing on is school. I want her to get as much knowledge and fun in high school and not miss out on important stuff.

Roxy: All right momma haha, what about your son Chaz, what did you think about the things he and also Blue said in there speech.

Mom: As you saw I was bawling my eyes out on stage haha, but what they said really touched my heart. Especially with Chaz because to me he is tough on the outside, but very much a sweetheart inside and has such a way with words ever since he was little.
I remember when he was about 6 or 7, and I was in my room crying because a very close person to me had passed away and at the time I just wanted to be alone.

Bey POV

Flashback

Knock knock knock

Mommy?

I sat up in bed and wiped my tears away.

"Come in."

My little boy Chaz opened the door and walked over the side of my bed.

"What do you want baby?"

Chaz: Come downstairs and play with me.

"Mommy will later ok, she just wants to be alone right now."

He climbed up in my bed and sat on my lap. He gave me the biggest hug his little arms could give me. After a few seconds I looked into his eyes.

"What was that for?"

Chaz: I wanted to give you a hug because I knew you were upset, and I don't like seeing you cry. When you cry it makes me cry and I want to be strong for you. But I can't be strong if you keep crying mommy.

"Aww, ok baby I'll stop crying. I love you so much"

Chaz: I love you to mommy

End of Flashback

Chaz POV

I remember that day like it was yesterday. After I gave her that hug she was back to normal..and came to play with me.

Mom: Yep that's my ba-

Without thinking I ran over to her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Mwuah! I love you mommy!"

Mom: Aww I love you too Chaz.

I let go of her and walked back to the side.

Roxy: Aww that was soooo sweet. Everybody knows that most boys have a sweet spot for their mothers.

5 minutes later

I was talking to a couple of people in a group about stuff when I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Blue's friend North.

North: Hey handsome, you looking good tonight. How you been?

Good god she still likes me? After all these years of trying to give her the idea that I don't want her, and she still tries to flirt with me? Jesus...

"Thank you. Im doing good, how have you been."

North: Same old same old, doing things here and there. Whatcha been up to lately?

"Nothing much, just chillin. Tryin to enjoy my last night here before I fly back tomorrow."

He suddenly looked sad, like she didn't want me to leave so soon.

North: Aww, I was kinda hoping we could do something tomorrow.

"I'm sorry but I can't, I have to fly back and get some stuff done."

North: Oh, ok. Well hit me up later, I got to go.

"Aight see ya."

I gave her a hug and she walked off. Don't get me wrong, she is very pretty but once I got to know her, she's really not my type. Matter of fact, my girl is texting me now. I walked out the balcony and read her text.

Texts

Nic: hey boo, wyd?

Me: Nothin, at the after party. Wyd up late lol

Nic: Missing you 😔

Me: lol I miss you too. Imma come see you tomorrow after my flight, how does that sound?

Nic: Fine by me, we can meet up somewhere if you'd like?

Me: Yea, that's cool, aye imma have to text you later on tonight if that's ok.

Nic: Yea that's cool, peace

Me: peace

End of Texts

I put my phone back in my pocket when Blue ran up to me.

Blue: Hey hey hey! Enjoying ya self?

"Yea, you?"

Blue: A blast, you seen North?

"You mean the girl that walked up to me and started flirting with me and you call her your best friend/sister? Then yea I saw her."

Blue: Damn what she do to you haha?

"She just kinda....flirtatious to me. She still has a crush on me?"

Blue: Yea a small crush.

"Small? Mhm ok."

I glanced around the room and saw mom talking to some dude. His back was towards me but I could tell who it was.

"My god why does he keep showing up?" I mumbled under my breath.

I guess Blue heard me and followed my gaze toward him. She huffed.

Blue: What's with yall? I understand why you don't like him and I feel the same way too, but to you it's more than that.

"He left us. He left mom with 2 kids by herself, cheated on her 2 times, then turn around and asks for forgiveness? Hell no."

Blue: At least he's trying to make up for lost time, I guess he understands what he did was wrong and is trying to make things better.

"Well if he was faithful to mom then he wouldn't have to try to damn hard."

----------

So imma stop right there cause i know y'all are getting so impatient about me not updating lol. It's ok tho. But in the next chapter imma pick up where I left off so you what happens in full detail

IG: _kingyana_