Who?

Blue POV

I ran out my room into my moms room to tell her I had to get Mercedes. She wasn't in there so I was just gonna leave. I ran down the stairs and mom was in the kitchen..with my dad. I looked at them and they looked at me.

"Hey daddy." I said. "Hey Blue, where you going this late?" He asked.

"I have to go get Mercedes. She called me crying and upset." I said walking to get my keys and to the door.

"Why, what's wrong?" My mom asked.

"I don't know but I have to go." I ran out the front door and to my car. I got in and drove to her neighborhood. A block away from the turn to the house, I saw Mercedes sitting on the corner, and a bag next to her. I speed up to her and parked beside her, getting out and rushing over to her. She was wearing a big hoodie and her yoga pants, her big hood was covering her whole head.g

"Mercedes what happened?" I said placing my hand on her back. She flinched away scared. "Baby it's me, Blue."

She recognized my voice and weakly reached her arms out to grab me, her head still down. I put my hand around her back and under both legs and lifted her up. I leaned her onto me and freed my hand to open the car door, I sat her in the seat and buckled her seat belt then closed the door. I grabbed her bag and placed it in the back seat. I ran over to the drivers side and got in. I turned to Mercedes and she was curled up on the seat facing the door. I placed my hand on her shoulder and I could feel her tense up.

"Baby please look at me, you know I'm not going to hurt you." I said softly. She slowly turned to face me. Her hand slowly moved up to take off her hood. Once it was off, she took a deep breath and looked up at me.

Her face was covered in bruises. Her black eye I had seen plus a new one on the other eye, her eye ball was a nice shade of red instead of white. A big blue bruise was on her cheek, her nose had dried blood on it, and her bottom lip was busted. Dried tear tracks were visible on her face, and the obvious tired expression she had. I just sat there with my mouth open.

"Cedes....who the hell did this?" I moved her hair out of her face. Tears started to roll down her face again. I pulled her in and hugged her. She cried on my shoulder while I patted her back. "We'll talk about this later, I just wanna get you home, ok?" She nodded in my shoulder. I slowly pulled away from our hug and pulled out my phone, and texted mom.

Hey, I got Cedes and we're coming back. But when we walk in, don't ask or say anything..its pretty bad..

I put my phone in the cup holder and grabbed Cedes's hand. She gave me a very small smile and closed her eyes.

I pulled into the driveway and turned the car off. Mercedes was asleep. She looked so peaceful behind the face full of bruises. I texted mom and told her to come down. I got out and walked over to get the bag out the car. I saw mom standing in the doorway so I walked over and handed it to her.

"She's asleep so I'm just gonna take her to my room." I said walking back over and opening Mercedes door. I took off her seat beat and wrapped her arms around my neck. I held her up from her thighs and closed the door. I walked in the house with my mom behind me. I got to my room and laid her on my bed. I looked at my mom and she sat the bag beside my bed.

She softly asked what happened. I sighed and looked at Mercedes, moving the hood away from her head revealing her beat up face. My mom was wide eyed with her hand over her mouth. I just shook my head and ran it through my hair. She hugged me from behind.

"Everything will be alright, I promise." she whisper in my ear. I nodded. She kissed my cheek, "go to sleep, we'll talk in the morning." I nodded again. She leaned down and kissed Mercedes head gently. She kissed mine and went out my room.

I opened Cedes bag and it was some clothes and toiletries. I just grabbed some shorts and a tank top from my closet to put on her. I carefully took off her hoodie and shorts. More bruises were aligned on her arms, legs, and stomach. This is ridiculous, how can something so sweet be damaged like this? I changed her into my clothes and put her hair in a bun, which was kinda tricky cause she has a lot of it.

I took off my sweats and got under the covers with her, cuddling behind her. She maneuvered so she was laying on my chest, fast asleep still.

"God please I pray this girl will be ok." I said silently. I closed my eyes and started to drift off.

My question still remains,

Who did this to her?

-------------------------------------------------------

Duh duh duhhhhhhhhhh

Left yall asses with this, more to come, don't worry.

Feeling myself tho😏

World stop...carry on.

Comment, share, vote, all that other bullshit.✌️