I'm Yours

~So to make sure you understand, it's Thursday. Blue and Mercedes are getting close, Chaz and Nicole are getting real close, and Blue and Chaz leave the next morning to go to California. Bey is already there and is planning for the stage. She still doesn't have a clue about her kids are gonna be there.~

Pic of Nicole on the side

Chaz *P.O.V.*

We continued to eat our pizza and chatted. When the bell rang we threw our trash away. As we were walking, I pulled her to the side of the hallway.

"Umm.. I have something to tell you.."

Nicole: What is it Chaz?

"Uhh... I just wanted to say that... I really like you..a lot. And that... I wanna make you mine, if you're cool with it."

Nicole just looked at me. It was kinda hard to tell what her emotions were but I saw in her eyes that she wanted to say yes.

Nicole: Uh...under one condition.

"Sure, anything"

Nicole: You have to keep it 100 with me and I'll keep it 100 with you.

"Nicole, I'd do anything to be with you"

Nicole: Well then I'm yours.

She smiled and I smiled back. I grabbed her waist and pulled her in for a hug. She put her arms around my neck and hugged me back. I then turned my head for a kiss. She turned her head and our lips met for the first time as boyfriend and girlfriend.

Blue *P.O.V.*

Lunch time finally. The day couldn't go any slower. Our teacher let us leave for lunch. Everybody got up and started heading for the door. I put my books and stuff under my desk and stood up. Waiting for me at the door was Mercedes. She looked so sexy in her white tank top, jean vest, red skirt with red converse.

Mercedes: You ready?

"Yea, let's go"

We walked downstairs and got in the line. She had mashed potatoes and I had pizza like always. We sat at our usual table next to each other. We ate and talked a little bit and I just remembered that I needed to ask her.

"Mercedes, can I ask you a personal question if you don't mind?"

Mercedes: I don't mind, what's up?

"Well remember when we were on FaceTime last night, and your brother walked in?"

Mercedes: Yea

"Well when he said "your ole gay ass", why did he say it?"

Mercedes: Uh...Well I'm not gonna sit here and lie but..I do like girls. I've always been this way. Guys just don't attract me you know? Why do you ask?

"Oh, nothing, I just wanted to know."

Mercedes: oh

Imma just keep asking her more questions to see what she says.

"Sooo... what kind of girls are you attracted to?"

Mercedes: Uhh.. I just like girls who have a unique style like they dress kinda boyish but still looks like a girl. Tomboy chic look, like you!

"Oh you mean a stem?"

Mercedes: A what?

"It's a mix between a stud and a fem."

Mercedes: Uh yea then a stem haha

She went back to eating her food. I think it's cute that she likes my style, and said that I would be a type of girl she's attracted to. I wanted to know more.