Is She Really?

Pic of Mercedes on the side

Jay *P.O.V.*

After 2 years I get to see my kids again. Im so excited to see how grown up they are. I know I have to make up to Bey and the kids for leaving them. I'll try to make this all better and become a family again. I pulled into the drive away at 3:45. I went up to ring the door bell.

*DING DONG*

Bey: Hey Jay

"Hey Bey.."

Bey: Look I have a few things to do before I leave tomorrow night for California, and I'm kinda in a rush and can't be bothered right now so you can go see the kids, they're upstairs then leave.

"Uh..ok then"

I was kinda upset that Bey wanted me to hurry up and leave. I wanted to sit down with her and the kids and talk. I turned to go to the stairs and she stopped me.

Bey: Jay..I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to sound harsh but im already stressed about the awards.

"It's ok Bey, I know how it is, I'll go see Blue and Chaz and ill be on my way."

Bey: Ok, thank you

"Anytime"

With that said, I walked up stairs to Blue's room and she was talking to Chaz.

"Wassup y'all!"

Blue: Daddy!

He ran over to hug me, i missed her so much and her hugs. I looked over at Chaz who was just staring at me.

Blue: I missed you so much, where have you been?

"Just..."

Chaz: I can tell you where he hasn't been... with us!"

"Look I'm sorry, I've been busy but you need to understand..."

Chaz: No you need to understand that you put mom through hell in the past years including me and Blue. I don't even want to see you right now.

Chaz got up and started walking out the room until I stopped him.

"Chaz...boy look at me when I'm talking to you. I know I made some mistakes but I'm here to make up for them. I want to start over and rebuild my relationship with y'all."

Chaz: Why start now huh? Why not before you and mom got a divorce..oh that's right..you were so dumb to go fuck some other bitch and not work shit out!

He turned around and left, I looked down at Blue who was gonna start crying.

"I'm sorry Blue. I really do want to make things better."

Blue: it's ok, I want you to work things out too..can I be alone for a few minutes please.

"Sure"

I kissed her on her head and left out of her room. I really didn't have anything to do now except for leave. I just I might as well go tell Bey bye. I walked to the kitchen to find Bey sitting at the counter looking through papers.

"Hey, imma head out now."

Bey: So soon, did you talk to Blue and Chaz?

"Yea, Chaz is pissed off at me and Blue wants to be left alone right now."

Bey: oh, why is Chaz pissed off?

I told Bey what Chaz said to me. She sat there looking at me.

Bey: Oh..well I will talk to them later then.

"Ok..umm, I guess I'll see you in a few days then."

Bey: yea

We walked to the front door and I stopped to look at her.