Breakfast

Blue POV

"Mom all I know is that she was just sitting a block away from her house with her bag." I told her. We were in the kitchen talking and making breakfast. Mercedes was still asleep and I managed to treat most of her bruises.

Mom took out the juice from the fridge and started pouring it in glasses. "Well we can all talk if she wants. I hope it wasn't anything too major."

"I know, well I'mma take breakfast up to her. Oh and Chaz got up early and left for the gym and will be back in a little bit, so it's really just us 3 in the house." I said putting the plate of pancakes on a tray. There was also eggs, bacon, and apple juice, her favorite.

"Ok boo, holla if you need me." She said sitting down. I grabbed the tray and started walking upstairs. I opened the room door with my foot and walked in. Mercedes wasn't in my bed.

Mercedes POV

I woke up in Blue's room. My head hurts, my body hurts, my eyes hurt, my arms hurt, everything just hurts. I looked around and noticed Blue wasn't in here. I got up slowly and slowly walked to her bathroom. I turned on the light and looked in the mirror. My face was still swollen, my eyes were still lightly black, but my lip was somewhat better. I brushed my teeth and walked out, seeing Blue setting down a tray of food. She turned around and saw me. She smiled.

"Hey sleeping beauty." She said wrapping her arms around me in a hug. I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"Morning. My body is sore." I said. She kissed my forehead. She sat us on her bed against the headboard, putting 2 soft pillows behind my back.

"Yea you'll be sore for a while. I treated most of your bruises and I made you breakfast." She grabbed the tray and sat it on my lap. A stack of pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, and apple juice.

"Awww baby you're so sweet, thank you." I kissed her and hugged her. "You're welcome, anything for my beautiful queen." She said kissing my cheek.

I grabbed my fork and started eating. She's so cute, she put strawberries and bananas with whipped cream on top. They were heaven. I leaned against her as she wrapped her arm around me. She was on her phone checking some emails. I took a piece of pancake and brought it to her lips, she pulled her head away.

"No baby you eat, I made it for you, enjoy." She said.

"And I wanna share with my love, enjoy." I put the pancake in her mouth and she ate it. We continued to share the food until it was gone.

"Thank you again baby, it was good." Kissing her cheek. She smiled, "you're welcome".

-------------------------------------------------------

Just a little somethin somethin since I haven't updated since last year😂😂😂😂

Happy New Years🎉

Happy belated birthday to my little sister Blue Ivy💙😘

And happy whatever else.

So I've heard from a little birdy that Beyonce will release another album around March 13.

My sources will remain unknown cause my stepdad Jay told me not to tell🙊😂

Also some other surprises I have up my sleeve😈

Anyway, peace, love, all that other bullshit...is here today and gone tomorrrrrrr...😂😂sorry I had to.

Comment, vote, share, everything!✌️

_kingyana_