Turn Up pt. 2

Ok so we left off with Chaz talking shit about Jay while he was talking to Bey.

Chaz POV

I walked over to mom and Jay slowly while listening in on their conversation.

Bey: Oh gosh that was really funny

Jay: Especially the man with the bow tie haha

"*clears throat*"

Bey: Oh hey baby, enjoying yourself?

"Yep, until he showed up."

Jay: Boy what is your problem?

"You're my problem!"

Jay: Look, I'm still your father and you not gonna keep disrespecting me!"

"Well you damn sure don't act like one!"

As soon as I said that, mom grabbed on my ear and pulled it...hard! I have sensitive ears, and ever since I was little, she would pull on my ears if I ever got in trouble. But I guess the way she was pulling on it, saying I'm in trouble might be an understatement.

"ow Ow OW MOMMA LET GO!"

Bey: Nahh, let me talk to you for a minute!

She started dragged me by my ear to a corner away from everybody. Although nobody was paying attention to us, I did kinda feel embarrassed.

Bey: Chaz, what the hell is wrong with you?!?!

"OW let go of my ear first!!"

Bey: No you gonna tell me why you think being disrespectful to your father is ok?! What is wrong with you?

"It's not ok but I just don't want him hurting you again!"

Finally she let go of my ear, it felt hot to the touch and it was probably red.

Bey: Chaz, I know what he did was a long time ago and it affected all of us, but you see he's trying to change and make up for all the bad things he did. You have to forgive and forget baby.

"I don't know about forgetting cause that's something you just don't forget ma. But maybe if he actually acts like a man with kids, then he can be forgiven...i guess.."

Bey: Just give him some time Chaz. I think what y'all need to do is spend some father/son time together. Get to know him better.

"Aight aight"

She grabbed my ear again and I again acted like a little bitch.

Bey: And the next time you disrespect your father it will be me and you do you understand?

"Yes ma'am, let go let go let go pleaseeee!"

She let go again. Now I'm ready to go home.

"Can I go get Blue so we can leave, we have to catch our flight in the morning?"

Bey: Yeah let's go.

We walked back over to Blue and Jay.

"Hey Blue lets go, it's getting late and we have to fly back in the morning."

Blue: Man why you gotta ruin the fun, I was just starting to turn up!

Bey: Well now it's time to turn down and get your narrow behind back to the hotel.

Blue: *signs* yes ma'am

Ok imma just cut it off here cause I at least want y'all to read a lil sum sum, but I'll make a part 2 since I'm to lazy to finish this chapter ✌️

Ig: _kingyana_