The Date

Chaz *P.O.V.*

I got in the car and drove to Nicole's house, I was listening to my dad's song Holy Grail until I turned it off. Hearing his voice got me mad all over again. I turned to Usher who was singing Can you handle it? It was a good song. I pulled up in Nicole's drive way, got out and walked to the door. I rang the door bell and she opened it a few seconds later.

Nicole: Hey Chaz!

"Hey, wow you look amazing"

She was wearing a blue tube top with long flowing black pants. She had her long brown hair in a ponytail and was wearing a necklace with "Nicole" on it.

Nicole: Thank you, you look very handsome yourself.

"Thanks, so you ready?"

Nicole: Yea, just let me tell my parents I'm leaving and grab my purse.

"Ok"

She went inside leaving the door wide open. I heard her say bye to her mom and dad and she came around the corner to grab her purse.

Nicole: Ok, lets go.

"Alright"

We walked to the car and I opened the door for her. She got in and I went around to get in. I left her house and was heading to the theater. We started chatting about little things.

Nicole: Nice car

"Thank you, I was gonna take the limo but my sister said otherwise."

Nicole: Well your sister has nice taste.

"Haha, you don't have to live with her."

Nicole: haha, so how's your mom doing?

"She's doing good, she's flying to California right now for the BET Awards."

Nicole: Oh that's cool, how come you didn't go?

"We'll I'm leaving Friday morning to do a introduction for her accepting the award, Blue is singing."

Nicole: Wow that's seems fun, I wish I could travel more often.

"You don't travel anywhere?"

Nicole: Not really, my mom doesn't have time and my dad has to work 24/7

"Oh, maybe I could take you somewhere sometime lol"

Nicole: That would be awesome.

We kept talking till we got to the movies. We went to go see Insidious 2. That's movie was to scary, but Nicole was hugged up on my arm whole time while we were screaming. After the movie we went to the little yogurt shop next to the pizza place. We both shared and got vanilla yogurt with a lot of toppings. It was 10:30 and I needed to get home, plus it was a school night -___-. I drove her back to her house and walked her to the door.

Nicole: I had a really great time with you Chaz

"Me too Nicole"

I stared into her eyes, then her lips, then back to her eyes. I leaned in slowly and she did the same. When we were face to face our lips met. Her lips were very soft, plump, and juicy. She broke the kiss after a few seconds.

Nicole: Thanks for the great night. Bye

"Bye Nicole"

She opened the door and closed it behind her. I kept staring at the door just to keep the moment going. But it was gone when my phone started to ring, it was Blue.

*Phone Convo*

Chaz: Hello

Blue: Nigga it is 10:45! Bring your ass back home!

Chaz: Don't be yelling at me like I'm a little ass boy, you ain't my momma!

Blue: Chaz just get over here!

Chaz: What's your problem?!

Blue:...you know I don't like being left alone.

Chaz: Ok, I'm sorry, I'll be over in a few.

Blue: Ok, bye

*End Of Convo*

I was already in the car driving back home. I opened the door and saw Blue sitting on the couch wrapped in her blanket on the computer. As soon as she saw me she sprung up and ran over to me.

Blue: Thank god your home!

"Haha, I didn't know I was missed so much."

Blue: You aren't, I just don't like being by myself.

She turned around and sat back on the couch. All I wanted to do now is take a shower and go to bed. My night was complete.

*Next Day*

Bey *P.O.V.*

It's 7 o'clock and I'm finally in my hotel suite. I don't have to be at rehearsal until 8:30 so I have some free time. It's about time the kids got up for school so imma call them and tell them I'm here. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialed the house number. Blue picked up the phone.

*Phone Convo*

Blue: Hey Momma!

Bey: Hey baby! What are you doing?

Blue: Eating breakfast that Chaz cooked.

Bey: Did he burn anything?

Blue: Nahh, it's actually pretty good.

Bey: That's good, well I was just calling to make sure y'all were up and to tell you that I landed in Cali finally.

Blue: Ok, well nothing new is going on over here. But I have to go or we're gonna be later for school.

Bey: Alright I'll FaceTime you tonight.

Blue: ok, bye mom, love you

Bey: Love you too, bye

*End Of Convo*

I'm glad that they're doing the right thing. I unpacked my stuff, took a shower and got ready for rehearsal. I put on a grey long sleeved shirt that shows my belly button, black leggings, and my sneaker heels. I put my hair in a pony tail and fixed my makeup. I got the rest of my stuff and walked out the door. My bodyguards lead me to the car that was gonna take me to the coliseum. The drive was kinda short. The driver pulled in the back and I got out. I walked to a room that had "Beyonce" in a star on the door. I walked in and saw Ty Hunter sitting down looking in a magazine.

"Hey Ty!"

Ty: Hey miss baddie bey *hugs*

"*hugs back* I missed you, and my hair does too haha"

Ty: I bet it does, and I missed you too, how have you been?

"Good, you"

Ty: Great, I went to Paris for a few weeks for a fashion show, it was so beautiful.

"That's cool. So I want to talk about the outfit real quick before I go to the stage in a few.

Ty: Ok well what song are you gonna do?

"Idek, I'm deciding either Bow down or grown woman."

Ty: uhh...I think Grown woman would be better.

"Yea me too."

We went over the different outfits I could wear for Grown woman but still had options for Bow down. Ty and I walked out of my dressing room and went to the stage to configure everything else out.

Blue *P.O.V.*

Going to school with a lot of things on my mind, but the most important was Mercedes. Ever since our FaceTime chat, I wanted to know if she was gay too. What if she was. She has to be. I mean, why did her brother say "ole gay ass". And why did she start blushing when her brother said I'm the one who she's been talking about. I think she likes me. Imma just ask her at lunch.

I sat in the car and was looking out the window. I saw other people walking then saw our school. The driver stopped and we both got out. We walked to the door and went our separate ways to our lockers. As I was walking I saw Mercedes talking to her friends. She turned to look at me and smiled. I smiled back. I wanted to ask her now but I have to wait till we're alone.

Chaz *P.O.V.*

It's was time for lunch already. So far the day has been pretty good. I didn't see Nicole in Home ec today. Bummer. I walked down the school stairs to see Nicole getting checked in by her mom. She saw me and ran over to me and gave me a hug.

Nicole: Hey, I missed you

"Haha, I missed you too, why were you getting checked in? "

Nicole: I had a dentist appointment.

"Oh, well by the looks of it they did a very good job, your smile is so perfect."

Nicole: Haha thank you, my perfect smile is ready to get fed food, were you going to lunch?

"Yea, you wanna get a box of pizza and share?"

Nicole: Yea that sounds good.

We walked over to the line that was selling the pizza. I grabbed the box and she got the waters. We walked over to the table and sat down and started to eat.

Nicole: Omg this pizza is so good.

"I can tell, it's all over the side of your cheek ha"

Nicole: Shut up haha

"I'll get it"

I grabbed a napkin and wiped away the pizza sauce from her cheek.

Nicole: Thank you

"Welcome"

We continued to eat our pizza and chatted. When the bell rang we threw our trash away. When we were walking, I pulled her to the side of the hallway.

"Umm.. I have something to tell you.."

Nicole: What is it Chaz?

"Uhh... I just wanted to say that..."

-------

Well it stops here for now. Thanks for all the reads and votes. I'll update next week before next Tuesday!

Instagram: _kingpharaoh_