Dr. Carter

Blue POV

"Hey momma" "Hey Mrs. Knowles"

She turned to look at us confused. Mercedes was on my back as I carried her through the door and into the living room where my mom was sitting.

"Hey? Aren't y'all suppose to be in school?" she asked standing up.

"Yea but I wanted to bring Mercedes home cause she got into a fight." I said.

"Oh my god are you alright? Are you hurt?" Putting her hand over her chest.

Mercedes giggled, "yes I'm fine, not a scratch on me, just bruised knuckles and makeup on them, can't say the same for the other girl tho."

"Wow you beat her that bad huh?"

"Yep, weave everywhere." she said.

My mom shook her head, "well, as long as you didn't start it, and didn't lose, good job champ." my mom laughed.

Cedes laughed and I just shook my head, "well I'mma take her upstairs and bandage her hands."

"Ok, I'mma be in the recording room then, holler if you need me." Mom said while walking out the room.

I took Mercedes, that's still on my back, up the stairs and to my room. I sat on the bed and she removed her legs from my waist. I got up and went to the guest bathroom for the first aid kit. I came back and Cedes was looking down touching her hands. I kneeled in front of her and took one hand.

"No more fighting for you." I said while putting a small ice pack on her knuckles and wrapped it in gauge. I did the same for the other one.

"Thank you Dr. Carter." she said smiling.

"You're very welcome Mrs. Lockhart."

I put the kit back in my bathroom and crawled on my bed laying down. Cedes crawl to me and laid her head on my chest, wrapping your arms around me. I grabbed her hand and kissed it gently.

"You ok baby?" I asked moving my arm to run my fingers through her hair.

She nodded, "yea I'm cool, just a little tired." She moved her thigh over my waist and rested it there.

"Go to sleep then boo"

"ok" she mumbled softly. I kept stroking her hair as she was falling asleep. She looks so peaceful when she's so calm. The way the sun is shining on her is making her look like an angel. I kissed her head and laid back falling asleep too.

Chaz POV

"So I might be trying out for the basketball team next week." I told Nicole as we were walking to my car.

"Are you any good?" She giggled.

"Yes I am shit, I'll cross you up right now and dunk on you. Nobody wants these handles." I said doing a couple of moves and pretended like I'm going up for a shot "AND 1!!"

"*cough* brick" she said laughing and leaning against my car. Oh she got jokes. I pinned her and started tickling her. She was squirming everywhere trying to get away.

"Ok ok! stop!!" she said laughing.

"Nah say you sorry for talking shit." I said still tickling her.

"Aight! I'm sorry for talking shit now stop!" I finally let her go and she hit my arm, while still giggling. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her and swung her around. I stopped and looked down at her. She looked up and kissed me. I held her waist as her hands slid around my neck. She pulled back and looked at me.

"Take me home big head." she opened the door and slid in. I closed the door for her and walked around to get in. I started up my 2014 Camero and left the school.

Mercedes POV

I woke up in Blue's room by myself. I yawned and stretched out on her bed. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 3:34 and I got a text from my dad. I put in the password to my phone, which was the day me and Blue got together. I clicked on my messages and saw his text.

Dad: You better have your ugly ass home before 7.

Ugh, I really hope he's not drunk again. I texted back an 'ok' and sent it. I also text Will telling him dad might be drunk. He said he'll be okay. I hate when my dad gets drunk. He's kinda....not himself really.

Anyway, I put my phone on the nightstand. I sat up on the bed and looked around Blue's room. It was most blue and pink. Her tv hanging on the wall straight across from her bed. Her big double door closet on the side. She also has a sewing machine on the other side of the wall. I guess she makes some of her own clothes.

I got up and walked to her bathroom. I looked in the mirror and it looked like I haven't slept in days. My hair was a mess, my eyes were red, and my hands were now swollen a little.

"Mercedes?"

I walked back into the room and Blue was standing there with 2 plates in her hand. She saw me and smiled a bit.

"I got you something to eat, I was gonna wake you up but I thought it would be better to let you sleep a little longer." she said setting the plates on the bed. She's such a sweetheart.

I walked over and put my hands on the side of her head. I leaned up and kissed her soft lips. After a few seconds we pulled away and both smiled.

"So sweet for bringing me food." I said hugging her.

"It's the least I could do for my little fighter. Sit down." I sat down on the bed and she handed me a plate.

"I made us peanut better and banana sandwiches since it's also your favorite. Grapes on the side, anddd" she pulled out 2 cans of fruit punch from her basketball shorts "fruit punch."

I laughed at her, "thank you very much baby." I leaned over and kissed her lips 2 times.

"You're very much welcome, let's eat!"

Such a boring chapter.

Anyway, like, share, comment, whatever.✌️

Ig: _kingyana_