Friends & Family

This whole chapter is Blue's point of view. It's getting a little hard with writing this. Beyonce's point of view with be up later on.

Blue *P.O.V.*

Nothing to do for the time being so imma head over to North's house. North was like a sister to me. We are the same age but I'm older. She always knew how to make me laugh, and she was the only one that I told about me being gay. But she pressured me to tell her anyway. Her mom Kim is kinda cool. I could tell both of our moms have some kind of beef going on but we didn't bother to ask. Her dad Kanye was always busy but still had time for North. He's a cool guy off stage.

Since Chaz was going to Rocky's house which was on the other side of town, we took separate cars. We planned to meet at the hotel at 8:30, enough time to change and go to the stage.

I walked over to the car and put my bags in the trunk. I looked over at Chaz who was putting his stuff in the car, I waved him goodbye and he saluted goodbye to me before getting in. I walked around to the side and slid in the backseat.

Driver: Where to ma'am?

"North West's house please."

Driver: Yes ma'am

*30 minutes later*

DING DONG

I rang the door bell waiting for the door to open. North's house seemed like it got bigger on the outside. It was more colorful than before. As I was in mid thought, I heard door open and I turned around.

North: Hey Blue!!!

"Hey girl!"

She ran up to me and gave me a big hug. Her brown hair was now dyed a jet black and has the same deep blue eyes. Her brown shirt, and white skinny jeans matched her brown and white flats she had. When she let go she invited me in her house and we walked to the kitchen.

North: What are you doing in California? I thought you was coming this winter?

"I still am, I'm just in town for the BET Awards tomorrow night. I'm doing a surprise performance with Justin Timberlake for my mom."

North: Oh that's cool, how is your mom?

"She's good. She hasn't been very busy lately until now but she's fine. How's yours?"

North: Girl, the same as always, crazy as hell. She isn't at home very much. She's either out clubbing or doing something else...but she's ok lol

"Lol I bet"

North: Mhmm, soooo I heard you started school, how's that been going?

"It's actually pretty good, classes are good, teachers are ok, new friends are cool..."

North: Ok skip all that, did you make any 'close' friends?

"Well...."

North: Aha! I knew it! So who's the chick?

Damn, how does she do that. Every time I'm talking to a girl she already knows.

"Ok, her name is Mercedes. She's cool, smart, sweet, stylish and don't get me started on that ass tho."

North: Haha, funny *sarcastic*. You got a picture?

I reached in my back pocket for my cellphone. I flipped through a few photos and found the ones me and Mercedes took in the bathroom at school. I handed my phone to North and she looked through them. Some were of her holding my phone with me beside her, others were when I was standing behind her, and there was two special ones that I liked. She was holding my phone and I was hugging her from behind with my head on her shoulder. The second one was the same pose but her head was leaning on my shoulder and her face was turned to me.

North: Ooooo, y'all not even dating and you trying to sneak a kiss hahaha

"Haha, shut up Nor. She's an amazing girl. I don't know Nor...she may be the one for me."

North: *handed back the phone* you ever told her about how you feel?

"Well kinda, but I just didn't blurt out and say it tho."

North: So how did you tell her.

I told North how I asked her if she was gay and she blushed when she said yes, then she told me how she had feelings for me. And I told her how I may have feelings to her too.

North: Blue...you do have feelings for her. If you both share the same interest, both like talking to each other, both like each other, and both are gay.. then y'all should start dating!

"I know, but...it's more complicated. Even if we started dating, I feel like we would have to hide our relationship."

North: What do you mean?

"I mean, everybody at the school knows about her and nobody has a problem with it. But me, I'm a celebrity's daughter, paparazzi are all over me taking pictures and asking questions. And even if our relationship was leaked, my mom would find out from tabloids and not from her own daughter."

North: Dang, I feel you on that. But the paps are gonna be all up in your business boo. So you have to tell your mom before she finds out from someone else, and before y'all start dating, she has to know.

"Uhh...I hate it when your right sometimes."

*Text Message*

Chaz: Hey, come by Rocky's crib later on before you go to the hotel

Blue: Aight

*End*

North: That Chaz? What's he been up to anyway with his pretty ass.

North always had a little crush for Chaz. I just don't see what she likes in him.

"He's ok. He wants me to go by Rocky's house later on. Plus he just got a girlfriend, Nicole."

North: Forreal Forreal?

"Forreal Forreal!"

North: Oh, she is at least cute?

"Yes, not as cute as Mercedes butttt..."

North: Oh my gosh Blue your sprung.

"I'm not sprung....I just can't get her out of my mind."

As soon as I said that Mercedes texted me. Guess she's at lunch.

*Text Message*

Mercedes: I miss you. It's so lonely at lunch lol

Blue: I miss you too, don't worry I'll be back on Sunday.

Mercedes: Ok, be carful

Blue: Don't worry, study hard, bye

Mercedes: lol ok bye

*End*

In the blink of an eye North snatched my phone out of my hands and started reading the messages.

North: "I miss you" " I miss you too"
*makes a kissing face* My gosh y'all make me sick and y'all ain't even dating.

"Shut it up Nor. Leave me and my business alone. That's why imma keep my relationship on the DL, cause of people like you.

North: But you know imma find out anyway baby girl, I always do. So what do you want to do for the rest of the day?

"I don't know. I might as well head off to Rock's house."

North: Damn ok, just leave ya bitch hanging!

"Shut up! Maybe we could record a song. Don't you have an album coming out?"

North: Yea, I have 4 songs so far. We can start working on the 5th now.

"Ok."