Lol she mad

Blue pov

"Bruh remember when the car jumped over the spoon and landed in cheese?"

"Yea and the star moved eastwest to live in the book? And the milk peed in the paper? I was dyingg" she said.

We drove back to the house high than a muthfuckin kitttteeee, it was lit! We bumped Future and got us more fucked up!

We walked in the door and our birth givers were on the couch laughing. I waved at them and Yaz started laughing.

"What you laughing for Yaz?" Nicki asked

"Oh nothingggggg, Roman. Heyyyyy Sashaaaaa" and winked at her. Mom just looked at her.

I slapped Yaz arm "her name not Sasha dummy....its Yonce" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Nahhhh....its Peaches." Yaz started grinding raising her shirt up.

Nicki got up and bopped her up side her head, "fuck is wrong with you?" Mom got up and walked to us.

"Yeah why y'all acting like that?" She asked.

"Nothin..just chillin, bout to make me a samich, couple of ham, maybe cheese." I said rubbing my stomach.

"....blue what the fuck is wrong with you?" Mom asked.

"They're high." Nicki said.

Yazmin put her hand to her chest acting surprised, "Whaaaatt? I would never do such a thing in my li-"

"Nigga I smell the weed on you and your eyes are red, don't play Yazmin" Nicki said.

She shrugged her shoulders, "aight so maybe I am." Nicki put her face in her hand and shook her head.

"Blue why in the hell did you decide to get high?" Mom asked, I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Yaz where you get the weed from?" Nicki asked.

"The moon."

She slapped her in the back of the head, "say something else stupid Yazmin."

"Something else stupi-"

"Get ya ass in the car!!" Nicki grabbed her by her arm and drugged her to the car. "I'll call you later Bey Bey!" She waved, got in the car, and drove off. Mom waved and looked back at me.

"...what?" I shrugged.

"Next time if I ever catch you smoking weed.." She walked up to me and got in my face, I guess she's mad.

"....make sure you give me some." She said then hit my arm and walked away mad. I just started laughing.