Awards pt. 2

A/N

Just so you know, Beyoncé is receiving a big award from BET, idk what kind but it's an award only Beyoncé can win cause she's just that fuckin amazing

Blue POV

Chaz: What are you doing here Jay?"

Jay: I just came back here to wish good luck to Blue.

"Thank y-"

Chaz: You don't need to wish her good luck, I already know she's gonna kill it.

Jay: Alright then, I hope to see you both at the after show.

Chaz: You won't.

Producer: 30 seconds

"*sign* I will, I gotta go."

Ughhh they both get on my nerves with the arguing! I'm trying to have a good time and they're ruining it. I gave Chaz a quick hug and walked behind the wall and sat on the chair where I would start the song. My mom's friend Pharrell was introducing me. Oh my god I'm so nervous right now. What if the crowd doesn't like me?

Bey POV

I'm to eager to see who the special guests are. It's last 30 minutes of the show and I'm the last performer.

Pharrell: All right..time to get the show started, so our next guest is here to perform tonight in honor of the one woman who worked all her life..Beyonce Knowles.

As my good friend Pharrell was speaking, I could see under the wall where the unknown performer walked to the middle of the stage and took a seat on the stool. Oh yea I'm excited.

Pharrell: Well without further ado, this guest came out all the way out here just to surprise you. And to make it more special, this is her first time performing live. Go ahead and drop the beat for the little mama.

Pharrell walked off the stage without even saying the guest's name. The wall rose up and the singer was sitting on the stool. They wouldn't turn on her spotlight until she started singing. The beat to my song Halo started playing the singer began.

Remember those walls I built?

Well baby there tumbling down.

I know that voice. Everybody in the audience might not know who it is, but I know.

They didn't even put up a fight

They didn't even make a sound.

The her spotlight turned on and the audience gasped and cheered. I knew it was her on the stage, my one and only baby girl.

Blue POV

The spotlight turned on I looked out to the crowd and smiled. Everybody gasped and cheered for me as I kept singing. I looked over at my mom and saw her hand over her mouth with tears in her eyes. Bet she wasn't expecting her little girl to be on stage tonight.

I can feel your halo halo halo.

I can see your halo, halloooo.

Hit me like a ray of sun, burning through my darkest nights.

I was walking around the stage singing the lyrics looking out to the crowd. I was close to singing my favorite part in halo. I walked down the steps and stood in front of my mom holding her hand. Tears were pouring down her face.

Haloooo ooh ooooh

Halooooo ohh ohhh

I used my thumb to wipe away the tears on her cheeks. Right when the beat was slowing down, I decided to say the words I know she loves hearing from me and Chaz.

Ohhh ohhh ohhhhhhh

*beat pauses*

I love you mom.

The beat starts up again and I walked back to the center of the stage and continue to finish the song.

I pray it won't fade awayyyyyyy!

Everybody started to clap and yell and cheer as I took my final bow. My looked over and my mom was standing up clapping as well. I waited until the audience calmed down for a second so I could speak.

"Surprise haha"

The audience got wild again and I looked out to the crowd and waved at a couple of the people I saw.

"Bet y'all didn't know I was gonna be up here huh? Haha, well I can't really start my speech until my other good looking half is out here sooo here's my brother Chaz"

I looked to my left and saw Chaz walked out. The audience cheered like crazy. Mom was sitting down now still crying a little. Chaz walked beside me and gave me a hug.

Chaz: *whispering* Told you you was gonna kill it.

"Thanks bro"

We pulled away from our hug and Chaz smiled and blew mom a kiss. She blew one back.

Chaz: Wow, it's an honor to be up here presenting this award to the woman who accomplished so many things in life from having amazing albums, music videos, sold out concerts, having a successful career, and much more. But most importantly to Blue and I.. she accomplished being a great mother.

The audience clapped. Chaz handed me the microphone back and walked down the steps. He stood in front of mom and held out his hand. She took his hand and they both walked up to where I was standing.

"Mom, we're not only great full, but we appreciate all the little things you do for us since we were born. You taught both of us by example and you are a phenomenal woman. I thank you for all the things you've done from just giving simple advice to being a shoulder to cry on. You inspire me to be whoever I want to be and love life. Although we do have some disagreements, you're my mother and I will always love you."

By the end of my speech I was in tears..just like my mom! She wiped away my tears and gave me a big hug.

Bey: *whispering* I love you too baby girl

We pulled away and I handed the microphone to Chaz so he could start his speech.

Chaz: You are very much a phenomenal woman. For the past couple of years, you have raised 2 respectful kids as a single parent. You are my role model in so many ways. We've been through a some ruff times but we always got through them as a family. Thank you for everything you have done for us.

Mom gave Chaz a hug. I was tapped on the shoulder, I turned around to see a woman holding mom's award. I mouthed "thank you" to her and turned back around. Chaz handed her the mic.

Bey: Oh..my god. You got me over here crying my eyes out..I love you guys so much. I thank god everyday that you both are in my life.

Mom hugged us both and the audience cheered. She kept speaking and thanking everyone who helped her achieve her dreams.

----------

After her speech, we walked backstage to her dressing room so she can get ready for her performance. When we walked in everybody was there cheering. Grandma Tina, Solange and her son Julez who's almost 23, Angie, Ty, and more.

MT(momma Tina): I'm so proud of all three of you.

She hugged us all and we said thank you. We all talked for a little until mom had to get ready for her performance. She got dressed and headed out of the dressing room.

-------------------

Heyyyyyyy, i don't really have anything to say lol.

And read my new story Adopted by my Teacher and I'm also writing another Beyoncé fan fiction but it's gonna be a hell of a fantasy lol.

Also what Chaz is wearing on the side.

My birthday is February 2 so turn up with me!! #TeamAquarius

Ig: _kingyana_

😜